Chapter 44

The next day. Everyone continued their training with Class A and B looking very tired but the three Saiyans pushing their limits even more like they don't even need sleep.

However only Daizo and Kahn were training each other as Yajin had Kota learning Martial Arts with small basic punches and kicks.

Yajin - Focus your breathing. Your moves will be sloppy if you tire out too much. Don't put all your force into your attacks. Better to save your strength for the finishing blow.

Kota took a small breath and started punching better and slowly started to get much more faster, Mandalay smiled seeing how Kota seemed to slightly open up to someone.

Kahn - It seems we might have someone to train.

Daizo - Hmph. The boy does have potential and I'm guessing Kakarot could bring it out.

Aizawa would tell everyone that they needed to push themselves as he saw many weaknesses towards each other on the finals and even the battles of the last month.

Izuku would even ask if All Might or the other teachers were gonna join but Aizawa explained that it was better for their safety that no other teacher would join.

Pixie Bob - Tonight's gonna be fun! We're putting you all in a test of courage. You've been training hard and you'll be playing hard. How's that for a treat?!

Everyone complained but Yajin looked at the direction of the forest feeling unease. Kota landed a punch to his face which slightly pushed Yajin back.

Kota - Your distracted.

Yajin smirked as he continued training Kota with Kota slowly getting stronger and Daizo felt this as he was impressed.

Daizo - The boy is getting stronger.

(A few hours later)

Pixie Bob - It's time for...!

Mina - A totally awesome test of courage!

EK/HS/DK/RS - We're gonna win!

Aizawa - Not so fast. Unfortunately the remedial class will be having lessons with me tonight instead.

Mina - YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!

Aizawa - Sorry. Your training didn't impress me so I'm gonna be using this time instead.

They complained as Pixie Bob gave everyone name tags and everyone had their pattern but Yajin was shocked since he didn't like the idea of having this specific person as his partner.

Momo - It seems we're partners Yajin.

She smiled which he nodded and looked away as Mineta slowly walked towards him and begged him to switch but he was just thrown back to the ground.

Kahn and Daizo walked towards him and Yajin didn't even need at talk as he gave them a nod and everyone started going in. After 10 minutes Yajin and Momo were next to head towards the forest. Yajin quickly felt the area but he noticed how Kota was back at his hideout in the mountain.

Yajin - (sigh) At least we made some progress. Izuku.

Izuku - Yeah?

Yajin - Kota is in that mountain over there at the top if we have to leave early just go pick him up for me okay?

Izuku nodded and looked at the direction where Kota was. Soon both walked together with Yajin having his eyes closed the whole way as Momo felt the awkward tension.

Momo - Yajin...how's your progress on mastering Super Saiyan?

Yajin - Good.

Momo - .....okay. What's wrong?