Chapter 5

Ochaco - Hey Yajin love the suit.

Yajin noticed Ochaco but he started blushing and covering his mouth because of her costume.

Ochaco - My suit ended up being skintight. I should have explain what I wanted.

Both started blushing and looked away and couldn't stop thinking about how they looked.

All Might - Now shall we get started you bunch of newbies.

Everyone was paying attention as All Might explained the scene of the training.

All Might - The villains have hidden a nuclear weapon and the hero's will try to either capture the villains or recover the weapon. Now we will be choosing by drawing lots.

Team A - Izuku Midoriya, Ochaco Uraraka

Team B - Shoto Todoroki, Mezo Shoji

Team C - Momo Yaoyorozu, Minoru Mineta

Team D - Katsuki Bakugo, Tenya Iida

Team E - Yajin Hidashi, Mina Ashido

Team F - Rikido Sato, Koji Koda

Team G - Denki Kaminari, Kyouka Jirou

Team H - Fumikage Tokoyami, Tsuyu Asui

Team I - Mashirao Ojiro, Toru Hagakure

Team J - Eijiro Kirishima, Hanta Sero

All Might - Alright now the first ones will be...THESE GUYS!!!

He pulled out the team A and D and he told everyone to wait in the observation as Yajin looked at Izuku and thought to himself that he should be able to beat Bakugo but he was still concerned.

The students went to the observation area and Yajin decided to spend the time by doing a few exercises to kill time and for a warm up.

Kirishima - Nice mind if I join you on the workout man?

Yajin - Huh? Oh not at all. More the merrier

Both started doing a few workouts to get a good sweat and after 5 minutes All Might came in and he noticed Yajin and Kirishima doing the push-ups while a guy with blonde hair and a black lighting bolt and another guy with what looked like tape dispensers in his arms were cheering for Yajin as he was reaching 200 push-ups.

All Might - Young Yajin are you not going to watch the match?

Yajin - Yeah but first let me reach 200 first.

In a few seconds he reached 200 and he got up and thanked his new friends for the cheering.

Yajin - Come on Izuku show them what you're made of.

Bakugo out of nowhere popped out and delivered a strong explosion but Izuku pushed Ochaco and himself out of the way and he told Ochaco to look for the weapon.