The next one hour, the girls went through all my clothes trying to find something suitable for a hike but also for a date at the beach. I also got out an outfit for Leo and made sure to pack a some bag for him since he will be staying with Ace's parents for a few hours till we return from our date.

After putting everything together, we head to the movie room to watch a movie to pass time. We take Leo and he soon falls asleep. We get our lunch in the movie room as well. Once i see, it is 2 pm, i decide to go get a shower and get dressed. I take a sleeping Leo with me as well. I put Leo in his crib and get a quick shower. I don't wear the bikini that they chose but i do wear the outfit that they selected.

 I don't wear the bikini that they chose but i do wear the outfit that they selected

I go to Leo and kiss his forehead. He stirs awake so i pick him up and get him changed into a onesie. I see the time on my phone and it is 3:45 already.  I decide to head downstairs since Ace will be here anytime. I take Leo with me with the bag with a change of clothes, toys, milk bottle and other necessary things. I go to the lounge room to find Ace already here. He looks so hot in casual. He is with a few of my brothers and from the looks of it, they seem to be giving him warnings. Typical big mafia brothers.

The moment Ace sees me, he smiles and stands up

Ace~"Heyy. You look beautiful."
Zandrea~"Thank you."
Ace~"I have been here for like 15 minutes. I thought you might still need time so i didn't come get you."
Zandrea~"No problem." I give him a smile.
Ace~"may i?" He asks to take Leo.
Ace~"Do you wanna come with daddy, my baby boy?" Leo looks at him giggling and practically jumping out of my arms towards him.

Ace~"Shall we?" He takes Leo and the bag i had and heads outside. I tell my brothers bye and they tell me to have fun and enjoy. I, then follow behind him and we get in his car. Ace puts Leo in a car seat at the back. I am happy to see he came prepared for Leo too. He then got in and we headed out

Ace~"We will go to my place and give Leo to my parents and then we will head out, okay?"
Zandrea~"Yeaa no problem."

We talk about some normal things till we reach his place. I get Leo from the baby chair and Ace gets his bag. We head inside to find Isabella, Gabriel, Matteo and Ava in their lounge room. They all seem to be waiting for us.