3-Nighty Night

Começar do início

"As much as I appreciate her getting the looks and intelligence from her mother. I regret that she got her awkwardness from her father." Meemaw added to my injury.

"My dad is a very cool person, okay? And I'm glad to know that you guys think my personality resembles his." I said and Danny smiled at me.

"I didn't mean it as a bad thing." Danny said.

"I did." Meemaw added as she walked past Danny to enter the room where Ryker was resting. I rolled my eyes at her comment.

She doesn't hate my dad, she just thinks that mom could've done better, which I believe is true but I don't think she would've been as much happy with anyone better, as much she is with Dad.. Or was..

No, Ali you're not thinking like that! It's just like how dad said. She will come back.

"Claudia, right?" He asked.

"That is my name but I go by my middle name, Allison." I told him.

"Okay, Allison, I know your dad from high school and as much as he annoyed me, sitting behind me in classes. He always wants what's good for others, it doesn't matter how it affects him. It doesn't matter how bad it gets for him, he's always there for others. And not just your father but your mother has come through for people of this town countless times, endangering her life in the process. So when I say that you're a blend of your parents, I mean it as a good thing and not a bad one." He asked and I nodded my head.

Hearing those words actually made me feel a bit... I don't know, proud? I know my parents have done so much for this town while being in Uncle Scott's pack. I just didn't know that there were people who actually appreciated them or even people who knew about them.

"He's sleeping." Meemaw said as she came out. "How much time is it going to take for him to get completely healed?" She asked.

"A few hours. I've given him some injections to boost his bone healing. He'll be back up on his feet in the morning. We're lucky she didn't break his teeth. That would've taken much longer to heal."

"I should be going now." He told meemaw and then turned to me. "You'll be starting at Beacon Hills High tomorrow, right?" He asked and I nodded in reply. "Good, then stop by my office first when you get there."

"Your office?"

"Yeah, I'm the student counselor." He said and I was shook for a moment. I didn't say anything to him but as soon as he said his goodbyes and left. I turned to Meemaw.

"You let a student counselor pinch needles in a heavily injured kid?" I said and she let out a little chuckle.

"I let a emissary help treat a werewolf kid's fatal injuries." She replied.

"He's a emissary ?"

"Yeah, he is Derek's emissary ." She replied as she turned to the living room and stopped by the couch. "Well, I'll go sleep up in your room because Ryker is in my room by your fault and you'll sleep here."

"Sure." I shrugged.

She smiled at me as she moved towards the stairs. "Oh and get the sheets and pillow from my room."

"Okay." I said and waved my hand at her as a bye.

She smiled and went upstairs and as soon as she did I realized something.

The blue eyed werewolf whose face I used as a baseball bat and swung at him like a professional making him fall off from the second storey of the house is sleeping in Meemaw's room.

I mean.. I can sleep without a sheet and use the cushion as the pillow.

But are you sure, Ali?

I sighed. He won't kill me if I go in, if I'm very sneakily he won't even notice I went in and took out the sheets and Dad did say I have to trust Derek and his pack. So there's no reason for me to be scared.