𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

" Sure" said Jisoo as she hugged him.

_______________________________________

The ray of sunlight rose above the hills in the distance and hit Jisoo face. She woke up to a beautiful sunrise. She looked around and realized she slept in the balcony for the night. She looked beside her wondering if Jungkook was still there but he wasn' t so she streached herself before heading inside.

"Good moring sleeping beauty. Had a good sleep out there?" asked Jhope looking at jisoo who was barely awake standing there rubbing her eyes while her hair was a big mess.

"Hmm" said Jisoo who was not in the mood for a conversation.

"Get ready were leaving" said Suga putting his coat on.

"Where too?" asked Lisa who had her pajamas still on.

"We found some clue regarding Jennie...but something tells me the people who kidnapped her have nothing to do with madeyevince. Said suga hearing that the girls quickly went  to get themselves dressed.

"Oh and while your gonna get ready tell jungkook to do so as well" said Suga making himself a cup of morning coffee.

"Sure" replied Lisa walking towards Jungkooks room.

...

After some time all of them were ready to leave. 

"So where are we going?" asked Jisoo as they stepped into the elevator.

"Well me and Jhope went through the CCTV's and well we saw Jennie just walking and suddenly a guy approached her. By her body language and her movements it looked like she knew him. Suddenly he hit her on her head, she fainted and he took her away." said Suga.

"He? so its a guy?" asked Jungkook.

"Yeah we didnt really see his face but it was a male figure." replied jhope.

"You think she knows this guy?" asked Jisoo.

"Yeah, it looked like she was yelling at him." said Jhope as the elevator reached the bottom.

"Also something that stood out was his hair it was blue." said Suga while all of them were walking toward their vehicle.

"Blue hair, someone familiar, yelling and India" said Jisoo as she stopped moving.

"Yeah pretty much" said Suga.

"Wait a minute" said Jisoo as she held on to Lisas hand to make her stop walking.

"Why?" asked Jungkook.

"Because i think i know who he is and where to find him." said Jisoo.

Soon all of them where in their cars driving to where Jisoo was talking about.

"So your sure its him?" asked Lisa.

"Yeah pretty sure." said Jisoo.

"Wait how is he related to Jennie again?" asked Jungkook while driving.

"Well hes Jennies Ex" replied Jisoo.

"Whats his name again." asked Jungkook.

"*sigh* i'll just repeat everything i said earlier." said Jisoo annoyed at Jungkook.

"Go ahead" said Jungkook.

"Kim Jong-in or in the gang world know as kai happens to be Jennies Ex, Jennie didn't know kai was into gang things when she started dating him, it was only after their break-up she knew. Kai was the one who broke up with Jennie. Jennie was so Broken at the time it was really hard for me to see her like that. Soon once she moved on Kai suddenly came out of the blue and said he wanted her back. Obviously Jennie refused, he made threats and all but never really did them cause his love for Jennie was too strong. One day he dissapered again but Jennie found a letter in her room saying hes leaving and probably will never come back , He wrote a whole buch of things which i won't say but he ended with "I am so sorry Jennie but if you ever want to forgive and and take me back i will be waiting in India at xxx-xxx-xx" So i reken its him who took Jennie and probably took Jennie to that place. Plus he has blue hair." said Jisoo and leaned back on her seat.