Just Friends?

Hey y'all, please enjoy!

*****

##Kylee's P.O.V.##

I went to far, I know it. Kayden's jaw was literally touching the floor. I bit my lip and looked down, now completely uncomfortable. "Y-you...love me?" He stuttered, making me look up. His jaw was still wide open. I gave him a smile smile. "Yeah, I do. I don't think I could live without you." His eyes widened further, making Cameron laugh. "Dude, shut your mouth, your gonna catch flies."

Kayden's jaw snapped shut and he shook his head, looking down. "I...I love you too." He said. Now it was my turn to drop my jaw. "Really?" He smiled. "Yeah. Is that ok?" I nodded smally. "Yeah." There was a long silence. It was really awkward.

"Ok, well, I think it's time we all go to sleep, yeah?" Taylor said, breaking the silence. "Yeah," I said, "That would be good." I stood up, walking over to Shawn. "Where are we gonna sleep?" "Well, I'll sleep on the floor with Kayden, if that's ok," Cameron said, making Kayden nod, "And Taylor kind of needs his own bed, cause otherwise he'll get one of you sick." I raised my eyebrow at Taylor. "I got a cold from a fan," Taylor said, "It's almost gone, but I dont want to take no chances." I nodded, and Shawn said, "And you can sleep with me then ok?" I smiled and nodded. "Sure Shawnie."

"Here," Cameron got up and opened one of the drawers, pulling out a pair of grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt, handing them to me. "I think you should put on these for now, since you've been wearing the same clothes for like a year. We can get you new ones tommorow." I smiled greatfully at him and ran into the bathroom, quickly changing. I undid my hair and finger brushed it, putting it into a side braid. I threw my old clothes in the trash (I wouldn't need them anymore) and pulled the hood up over my head. I pulled down the sleeves, covering my cast and hands, and looked at myself in the mirror. Looking back at me was an extremely skinny girl wearing oversized clothes. Wow, such a stunner(note the sarcasm).

I walked out of the bathroom to see two places made up on the floor for Cam and Taylor, and most of the Magcon guys had returned to the room and were interrogating Kayden, who looked extremely unconfortable. "Guys, is that really necessary?" I said, making them all look at me, "He's my best friend, it's not like we're married, god." The boy's went red, looking embarrassed. "Sorry Kylee," they muttered, walking away from Kayden and towards me. They each gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, saying things like, "Night Ky," "Sleep well," and things like that.

Once they had said goodnight to me and the others in this room they disappeared, leaving Tay, Cam, Shawn, Kay and I by ourselves. Taylor, Cam and Kay crawled into their made spots and closed their eyes, but not after saying goodnight. Shawn picked me up and pulled me into the bed with him (A/N ok them sleeping together may seem weird to u, but it's not like you don't ever cuddle/sleep with your siblings right?). He layer on his back and pulled me to his chest, leaning his head against mine. "Night K," he whispers before closing his eyes, "Home fully tommorow with be better." I sighed. "Don't worry, it will be."

*****

Hey y'all! I'm sorry I hadn't been updating very much recently and I'll try to do much better next time. I'm still looking for characters so PLEASE COMMENT SOME,!!,! Anyway thanks, love y'all, byeeee!