Reunion

Hey y'all! Please enjoy!
*****
##Kylee's P.O.V.##
     I was sitting on the bed with Taylor and Cameron, laughing while they made jokes about the other guys, when I heard someone say, "Kylee?" I whirled around to see the one guy I've had a crush on for many years: Kayden.

     I stood up. "You remember me?" I ask him. He gives me a look of disbelief.  "Your real?" I shrug. "Come see."

      Kayden cautiously reached out his arm towards me, his hand shaking. I lift my hand to meet his, letting his fingertips touch my palm. A look of relief flashes across his face and his fingers wrap around my wrist. He pulls me towards him, embracing me in a tight hug. I'm frozen for a moment, but soon hug him back. He puts his head in the crook of my neck and whispers, "But everyone says your not real." "Did you believe them?" I ask him softly, "Did you forget about me?" He sighs. "I could never."

     I feel his cold fingers through my shirt, his head leaning against my neck, his arms around me, and I thought, This moment couldn't be more perfect. Well, it probably could, but I'm not gonna go there.

     Kayden suddenly pulled out of the hug and looked at me hard, keeping his hands on my waist. He looked me up and down and said, "You've gotten really skinny. And man," his fingers press on my sides, "I can feel your ribs! What happened to your arm?" I laughed. "Oh my god, is Kayden actually concerned for me?" He goes bright red. "Uh, I uh, well..."

     Suddenly, Kayden's phone rings, completely ruining the moment. Kayden pulls it out of the pocket and looks at the screen, his face going pale. "It's my foster dad, I kind of have to take this." He walked away, and Shawn came up to me, smiling widely. "So this is him, huh." He said. I nod, still looking at Kayden. "I'm suprised he isn't dead." "Hey, I told you I had it handled."

     Kayden walked back over to us, but something was wrong. Tears had welled up in his eyes, and they began to pour down his face. "What's wrong?" I asked him worriedly, grabbing his wrist. He looked me square in the eyes and said, "Kayden, someone in our school was murdered today." My jaw drops. "Who?" Kayden's bottom lip wavers, and he bites it, looking down. "It was..."

********
Oooooooh, cliff hanger! Who do y'all think it is? Comment your ideas below. Sorry this is soo short, it shall be extra long next time. Thanks, love y'all, byeeee!