Alex

Hey y'all! Above is Shawn, Cam and Taylor's hotel room. Please enjoy!
*******
##Ashley's P.O.V.##
     My jaw drops. " Who?" Kayden's bottom lip wavers, and he bites it, looking down. "It was Alex, Kylee. He's dead." Shock courses through my body, my mind filling with memories of him. I can't believe he's gone. He was Kayden's best friend. Can it really be true?

   Kayden suddenly breaks down sobbing, falling to his knees. I kneel down beside him and hug him tightly, pushing his head to my shoulder. He cries loudly, his body shaking with each sob. I rub his back and murmur softly in his ear, attempting to calm him, but nothing seems to work. He's gonna cry till he's dry.

    I look up at the boys (Aka Shawn, Taylor, Cam, and Sammy, I don't know where Gilinsky went) to see their faces, some sad and others confused. "Who?" Shawn mouths to me as I stand, pulling Kay up with me and onto the bed. "His best friend," I mouth back, "Alex." Sympathy crosses his face, and he pulls the other boys out of the room, leaving Kay and I alone.

   I sit with Kayden for a while, feeling his hot tears wash down my shoulder as I comfort him, rubbing my hand through his short brown hair. I wish i knew how he feels, but I don't. I only know what it's like for people to forget you, which isn't nearly as bad, at least from my standards.

   Eventually, his sobs turn to slow and his tears stop, drying on my shoulder. I look down at him to see he's asleep, and a smile creeps onto my lips. I pull his phone out of his pocket and unlock it (I've memorized the password from months of watching), flipping to texts. I hit his dad and send him a text saying, "I'm staying at a friend's for the weekend, ok?" I get a text back, "Yup, be back for dinner Sunday." I text back "ok, thanks" and put the phone back in his pocket.

   I heard the door open and looked up to see Shawn, Cam and Aaron. I raise a finger to my lips and point at Kayden, making them all nod. "What happened?" Aaron whispered, "Is he ok? The other guys want to know." "Is already explained the....thing...that happened earlier to them," Shawn whispered before I answer. I raise my eyebrow and ask, "The whole thing?" He nods, looking slightly scared, but I just nod. Looking to Aaron I say, "The people who took me, they threatened to kill someone I loved if I ever entered the records again, which I didn't want to, but Shawn made me." I held up my cast and continued, "I'm guessing they went to kill Kay, him," I pointed at Kayden again, "But got the wrong guy and killed Alex instead." Aaron looked shocked, but Cam said, "Well why is Kayden crying?" "They were best friends," I say sadly, "Which is probably why it was him and not someone else, cause they spend a lot of time together." Cameron looks down and says, "I'm sorry." "It's ok, it's not your fault." There was a long silence.

    Shawn breaks the silence and says, "So is he staying with us?" I look at him and say, "I told his dad he was for the weekend. Is that ok?" Shawn nods almost immediately. "Yeah, I need to get to know the guy my sister's crushing on anyway." I gasp. "What? I dont...I'm not..." I sighed, frowning. "Fine." Shawn smiled victoriously while Cam and Aaron looked at each other in confusion. "I'm gonna leave now, the guys are waiting," Aaron said, standing and quickly leaving the room. Well that wasn't strange.

    The door opened once more and Taylor walked in, his eyes landing on me almost immedietly. "You still have to finish your mac and cheese," he said, walking into the room service phone, "I'm not letting you get away with not eating it." I roll my eyes, making Cam and Shawn laugh. They both get up and sit on the other bed in the room, and Cam turns on the TV, setting the volume down low.

    My stomach growls so I gently roll Kayden off me and onto his back, slipping one of the pillows on the bed under his head. I stand up and walk over to Taylor, who's on the phone. "Hi, it's me again," he says to the person on the other line, "Can we get four more bowls of mac and cheese please? Yeah, we're really hungry. Thank you!" He hangs up the phone and looks at me. "Room service," he says, "You gotta love it."

******

##Kayden's P.O.V.##

      I open my eyes. I'm on a bed in a room that's fairly familiar. What happened? I sit up, rubbing my head. Kylee appears at the end of the bed and hands me a bowl, saying, "Hey Kay. Eat this." That's when the memories came back.

*******

Hey y'all! Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get an update up for y'all. Please vote and comment me some chapter ideas cause I'm running low. Thanks, luv y'all, byeeee!