Why She Was Taken

Hey y'all! Please enjoy!

*****

##Shawn's P.O.V.##

     "Ok, um, so have you ever heard of Experiment 320?" Kayden shook his head, making Kylee look down. "Well, it was a stupid experiment to see that if you completely erased all proof of one person but leave the memories of them, would people begin to forget that person? To see, they took and burned everything I owned, all records if me, pictures, things like that, so it seemed like I never existed. Once that was done they took me, too, locking me up somewhere for a while until people started to forget. And trust me, they did."

      "After about 3 months they let me go, but not after setting some rules. 1, I couldn't physically interact with anyone I used to know, 2, I could never enter the records again, and 3, I come when they call. If I don't listen to these rules they said they will kill someone I loved." Kayden's eyes widened. "You loved Alex? And you broke a rule? That's why he's dead?" Kylee shakes her head. "Not exactly. Yes, Shawn did enter me into the records again, breaking one of the rules," (That makes me feel awful) "but that's where they messed up. They killed the wrong person."

      Kayden's eyes look like they could pop out of his head. "What do you mean?" "I mean, Kayden, that they were supposed to kill you. I love you, not Alex. So your the one that's supposed to be dead."

*****

Sorry this part is so short but I'm watching the Seahawks/Green bay game and can't stand to not watch it(SEAHAWKS ALL THE WAY,!!!!). I'll try to update again as soon as possible. Anyway thanks, love y'all,
                              - Ash