Meeting the Guys

Hey y'all! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Please enjoy!
*****
##Kylee's P.O.V.##
    "Mr. Mendes," the nurse says, "Someone is here to see you. He's in the lobby." I nod thanks to her and shake Shawn, who fell asleep again. He wakes with a start, and I write what the nurse said on my board. He nods and gets up, stretching. He holds out his hand and pulls me up. He began to walk down the hall, pulling me with him. He led me down multiple hallways into one big room with chairs in it, which I'm guessing is the lobby. I see someone stand and run to meet us. Jack.

    I quickly step back as Jack nearly flattens Shawn, tackling him in a hug. "Oh my god Shawn! Are you ok? We thought you were gone!" Jack exclaims as he hugs Shawn, tears running down his face. He seems like he really missed Shawn. Wow, I really didn't think of the costs of this plan. What kind of terrible person am i?

   " Cant...breathe!" Shawn gasps, weakly hitting Jack's arm. He gasps and releases the boy, making him lean over, gasping. "I'm sorry, I just-" Jack started, but Shawn interrupted him. "It's fine, I'm fine. Hey, I want you to meet someone." He turns around and waves me over. "Jack, this is Kylee, my new sister." "Nice to meet you Kylee," Jack says, shaking my good hand. It seems like he doesn't reconize me from Magcon. That's good. How much does he know?

     "What happened to her arm?" Jack asked Shawn, pulling me from my thoughts. "Oh, um, kind of long story," Shawn says quickly, "But we've had a long day, and I'm really tired. I'm sure Kylee is too." I yawn to emphasize his point. Jack seems to take the hint and says, "Yeah, sure, come on!" He starts walking towards the exit.

     I shoot Shawn a worried look, and he sends me a I'll explain later look. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me along to follow Jack to his car. Jack climbs into the front seat, and Shawn pulls me into the back with him, buckling both our seat belts(because I can't with my arm). I lean over against Shawn's chest, and he wraps his arm securely around my shoulders. I take a deep breath, closing my eyes. If Kylee wasn't on my mind, I might just actually feel content.

(Skip car ride)

     I was about to fall asleep when the car stopped. I hear Jack turn off the car but I keep my eyes shut, pretending to be asleep. I feel Shawn shake me gently and Jack say, "I think she's asleep." I hear the car door open, and someone lifts me into their arms. I open my eyes the slightest bit to see Shawn carrying me up into a hotel with Jack in front of us. I shut my eyes quickly as Shawn looks down at me.

    I hear voices as Shawn carries me through what I think is the lobby. I hear the ding of an elevator, and Shawn stops walking. In a few minutes the elevator dings again and Shawn starts walking again. "What are we gonna tell the guys?" I hear Shawn say. Jack replies with, "I already did." I feel my stomach drop. What?

   I hear a door open, and then many voices. I can't make out what they're saying, but their loud. I hear Shawn say, "Shh, she's asleep!" The voices immedietly quiet down to whispers, and I hear Jack say, "Come on, let's go back to our rooms, we can all meet her when she wakes up, ok?" I hear a few grumbles, and the room goes mostly silent.

   I feel Shawn put me down on a bed (I think) and walk away. I strain my ears to hear voices. "Where did you find her?" That was the one and only Cameron Dallas. "Yeah, and how did you get that cut on your jaw?" Taylor Caniff. Oh shoot. If Carter's here too I swear I'm gonna just die right here.

   I hear a loud crash outside and someone swears. I guess that's my cue to wake up. Groaning, I move a little, causing Cameron, Taylor and Shawn to go silent. I make my eyes flutter open as I sit up, rubbing my eyes. I feel weight to the left of me and see Shawn sitting next to me. "Hey," he says, "How was your nap?" I look around for my whiteboard and make it seem like I suddenly noticed the other two guys in the room. I let my jaw drop and my eyes go wide, seeming amazed.