Can I Trust You?

Hey y'all! Lemme just say SOURWOLF PICKED ME TO BE IN HER BOOK AJHFHKAHFJKSJFHKAJFHU2JXN OHMYGAWD IM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!! If u can go check her out she's an amazing writer! Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
******
##Kylee's P.O.V.##
     I sat down on the bed, my wrist still chained to the bedpost, staring hard at the door while Taylor and Cameron tried to talk to me. They've made multiple attempts at getting me to talk, but i dont feel like talking and I can't write with my bum hand.

    "Kylee, please tell us what's going on!" Taylor pleads with me, "Maybe we can help!" I pull my gaze from the door and look at him, making sure to burn with my gaze. I dig holes through his soul, using my practiced look that people can't look away from. Taylor's face goes pale, and an evil smile creeps onto my lips. After a few minutes I release him from my gaze and return it to the door.

      Cameron had been pacing the room, and now he comes and sits by me, following my gaze to the door. "You know," he says, "Maybe I would let you go if you told us." I perk up and look at him. He smiles at me and pulls something out of his pocket. The key to the cuffs. I look from him to the key, hope filling my mind. Cam waves it in front of me and says, "Tell us, and the key is yours!

     I frown and tap my throat with my cast, signaling I can't talk, even though I know I can. Cam looks at Taylor, who says, "Just unlock her. She can't get out. I'll hold her if I have to." Haha! I think, your gonna have to hold me. Cameron sighs and gets up, walking to the other side of the bed. He slowly unlocks the cuff on the bedpost, but before he can unlock the other I make a run for it. But just before I reach the door I feel the handcuff on my wrist yank me back. I yelp in pain as I crash into Taylor, feeling the handcuff digging into my skin. Taylor lifts me up and sits on the bed. He holds me tightly with my back against his chest and his arms wrapped around my arms, bounding them to my chest. No matter how hard I squirm I can't pull free of his grip, and it bugs the crap out of me.

     I stop struggling and look at Cameron, who sat down in front of us. "Tell us what's going on," Cameron said, "Please."(a/n hehe u know like in Expelled when he asks that girl....no, ok.) I narrow my eyes and tilt my head. "Can I trust you?" He nods, and I say, "Oh really? So your saying you won't tell a soul, and that if you do I will personally hunt each of you do and shoot you in the face? Cause trust me boys, I can definitely do that." Apparently I pulled the right amount of venom into my voice, for Cam's face paled and he nodded.

    I sigh, looking deep into Cameron's eyes. "Ok, we'll I guess I'll start with my story....."
A/N do y'all want me to retell Kylee's story or just skip it? Please comment yes or no below.

*****
##Kayden's P.O.V.##
     Riiiing riiiiing! The phone in the room rings. I look up from my work at Ms. Jonson, bored. She talks for a minute, and her eyes flickering to me. Confusion flashes across her face, but it's quickly replaced by her normal expression. She hangs up the phone and says, "Kayden, your needed in the office for a moment." I internally groan. What did I do now?

     I pull out my planner and sign it out for the office, handing it to Ms. Jonson. She quickly signs it and hands it back, shooing me out of the class. I quickly walk out the door and shut it behind me, rolling my eyes. What's the hurry? Is she exited for me to get screamed at?

   I walk up the stairs and down the hall to the office, where one of the secretary ladies meet me. "Are you Kayden?" She asks me, and I nod. She smiles and ushers me into the office and down the hall into a little room with a desk and two chairs, where a somewhat familiar guy sits. The guy stands up when we come in and says, "You're Kayden?" "Yup, the only Kayden in the school," I say more confidentiality than I felt, "And you are?" "Shawn, Shawn Mendes." That's why he's familiar, many girls in my grade love him. "Ok, what do you need?"

    Shawn looks up at the secretary and says, "This is a family thing. Could we have some privacy?" The secretary nods and walks out of the room, shutting me inside with the star. "Hey, if this is some charity thing..." I start, but he interrupts me. "Charity? Why would you need charity?" I look down. "Uh, well I'm kind of in a foster home." Shawn's jaw drops, and shock crosses his face. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" "Don't be, it's ok." I say, suddenly finding my shoes very interesting.

   "That's not what I'm here about though, sadly. I'm here about something else. I've heard you might've known a girl named Kayden." My head whips up, my eyes going wide. Shawn smiles. "So you've heard of her. I think you should take a seat."

     "How do you know about her," I demand, ignoring his directions,  "No one does." "You seem to," he replies, "How do you know about her?" I glare at him. "This is crazy, how could you know about someone who doesn't exist?" Something in his eyes darkens. "You don't think she exists?" He almost whispers. I bite my lip and look down. "I don't know."

    "Meet me outside the school behind the wall when school ends," he says, "If you come with me, I'll prove that she exists." I narrow my eyes at him. "Can I trust you?" He shrugs. "Up to you. I'll expect you there before 2:30, no later. If your not there by then, then this is goodbye. It was very nice to meet you." He stands up and walks over to  the door, but before he leaves the room he says, "You know, she's talked about you many times before."

    I turn around. He's gone! The secretary lady comes back in and asks, "Are you ready to go back to class?" I look up at her and nod, making her smile. She puts a hand on my back and pushes me through the hall and out of the office. She basically shoves me out the door and shuts it quickly behind her like i was unwanted there. What did I do? Forget it, Kayden, you've got to get to class.

******
Hey y'all! If you don't mind, could you tell me if there's anything in this book you don't like cause I'd gladly try to change it. Y'all's feedback really helps. Anyway please vote for me and stuff so yeah, thanks, love y'all,
           - Ash