His Scar

Hey y'all! Im in terrible need of some characters which r coming in next chapter so if u comment ideas 4 1 i will definetly put them in. Please enjoy!
****
##Kayden's P.O.V.##
     I look up at Kylee and ask, "Is he really dead?" She bites her lip and nods, looking down. "I'm so sorry Kay, this was all my fault." I feel tears fill my eyes, but I wipe them away. "How could this be your fault? You didn't kill him, did you?" She immedietly shakes her head. "No, but I know would did. They killed him because of me." My eyes widened. "What?"

    "Kylee, I think it's best you tell him," Shawn said from the other bed, "He needs to know." Kylee looks from him to me and sighs. She sits down on the bed beside me and says, "You better eat if you want me to tell you." I frown but take a bite of the mac and cheese, it's flavor filling my mouth. It was very good, but I wasn't concerned about that.

     "Ok, so Kayden, if I tell you this, will you promise not to tell anyone?" I nod, and Kylee continues. "Ok. So, uh, how about I start with your scar?"

*****
##Kylee's P.O.V.##

     "Ok. So, uh, how about I start with your scar?" Kylee nods, his hand unconsciously raising to the scar on his neck. I look down and bite my lip. "Ok, well do you remeber the day when I was taken?" Kay nods again, saying, "Yeah, it's been in my dr--uh, eh never mind." I raise an eyebrow at him but continue. "Well, that day the people who took me set off an amnesia bomb (A/N ok guys I don't know if an amnesia bomb really exists, but in this book it does), making everyone in the class fall asleep. They grabbed me and started to drag me out of the room, though I'm not sure why they picked me specifically."

    "Ok, you keep saying 'taken' or 'took'." Kayden interrupts,  "What do you mean?" "I'm getting to that, so just shush ok?" Kay's jaw snaps shut and he shoves more food into his mouth. I continue, "Anyway, when I was being dragged away, I heard one of the men say that pain wakes you up, (A/N totally not true but that's what happened so sorry) so I grabbed the closest piece of glass and went to cut your arm so you would wake up but they yanked me hard so I cut your neck. I'm really sorry."

    Kayden's hand lifts to his neck once again and he says, "So your the one that gave me this?" I nodded, looking down. "Yeah, and I'm really sorry." "It's alright," he says back, "I probably would have done the same thing."

   "Alright, now I'll tell you about why I was taken....."

*****
Sorry this is so damn short but I haven't updated in a while and I really wanted to get this up for y'all. Anyway I hope you enjoyed, and please vote and comment and all that stuff. Thanks, love y'all, byeeee!