Changes

Hey guys! It's been a really long time since I've updated, and it's because I kinda had writer's block. But now I know what I wanna do. Also, there is a bit of a cross over happening. If you haven't seen it, its fine because it won't confuse anything, but I'm adding riverdale characters into my story. Its perfectly fine if you haven't seen the show, you can simply act like there just random characters. I will be putting another cast update for them soon. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Katherine's POV

I wake up, seeing as Stefan isnt' here. Am I upset? No. Am I gonna cry? No. He wants this whole, other life, that isn't needed. I live in the real world, not a fantasy. I hear a knock. "Your majesty." A voice says, as they enter my room. "Oh, hello Josette." I say, as she comes in. Josette is a friend of mine. She and her husband Alaric, live in the castle. She is the local doctor in Nee Orleans. "And please, just call me Katerina." I tell her, sitting up and going to my closet to get an outfit. "Of course. Your father sent me here to inform you that you have a visitor." She says, and I frown. "Why is my father sending you? Not that I am not happy to see you." I say, coming out from my closet, after getting an outfit out. "Well, ever since your fathers.... Well-" She starts. "Secrets? Lies? Betrayal?" I say with a sarcastic smile. "I was going to say, outbreak. But, yes. Anyway, after that, the staff here as, dialed down." She starts.

"But, my father has owed these debts for, awhile. Why are they just now leaving?" I ask her. "Well, yes. Your father had been deep in debt. But, he has told them that after the wedding with you and Kol, he told them they would be paid, more. And since that didn't happen-" She starts, "They left.... How many?" I ask her again. "Well, a lot of the maids, some cooking staff, and a couple guards. The people who were loyal to your family, are staying. But, some, need money now. Therefore some, have left off to work for King Hiram." She says, and I scoff. "I see. I will hace to work out something for are kingdom's money situation." I say, and she nods. "Maybe." She says, and she smiles making me smile. "Alright well. I'll let you get dressed. Your friend is down stairs." She says, and I nod.

After dressed dressed, I walk down to see, "Geniveve. What brings you here?" I asked, with a fake smile. Geniveve is not a good person. She and her "girls" are evil. "Katerina! How are you?" She says, pulling me into a hug. "I'm grand. But again, what brings you here? I'm afraid I'm quite busy." I say, starting to walk over to my tasks. Her following me. "Well I wanted to talk about you and Kol." She starts, "There's nothing to talk about. He's with my sister. And I'm happy for them." I say honestly, not really caring. "Yes well, you must be angry? Or at least upset that your sister stole your husband to be." She says, and I turn to face her. "He was never mine to steal. Now if your only here to talk about my sister-" I start, "No, no, of course not. My girls are just curious. And, people are starting to talk. They say you and Kol were meant to be. And as your best friend, I have to agree. Maybe, I dont know, calling the wedding back on might be a good idea? Or calling a bluff, if you must." She says, and I stop everything, turning to her again. Slamming my hand on the desk.

"Call a bluff? Are you advising me to spread false truth about me and my sisters lover just because people 'talk'?" I say, "I'm just saying its in your best interest. Please listen to me-" She starts, "Oh, Miss. Claire. I've been looking everywhere for you. I need some help looking for my dog. May you help me?" Kol's sister, Rebekah says. I smile, "Of cour-" I start, "Um. Cant you see we're busy?" Geniveve says. "Geniveve right? Yes, I heard your girls had gotten dirty on there silk dresses." She says, and Geniveve's eyes widen. "Oh my-I. I'll be right back." She says leaving. "Oh thank god. You dont know how irritating she was getting." I say, and Rebekah giggles. "Now, where's this dog of yours?" I ask her, and she giggles again. "It doesn't exist. I was just trying to get her away from you. And her girls are fine." She says, and I mentally thank her. "Well, I better go-" She starts, "Wait! I-If its not to much trouble, could you maybe escort me to the village? I have to find new staff for the castle and who knows when she'll be back." I say, not wanting her to leave yet. She nice. "Sure. Let me grab my cap." She says, and soon we're off to the village.

Davina's POV

I was currently in the garden with Cami and Josh. We were all laughing about just, memories. I didn't tell them about Alexia yet. And, I dont know if I will. I haven't seen her since last night. What are you thinking Davina?! It was probably just a dream. I had waved goodbye to them, as I entered the castle once more, to find the 3 people I didn't wanna see. "Davina!" Monique says, ans I roll my eyes, turning to face them. "Hello girls. Can I help you?" I asked them. "But of course. And as your best friends, we want you to have the best, of dresses for the big day." Cassie says, "Um, big day? What big day?" I asked them, "Oh don't play a fool Davina. You know what we're talking about." Faith says, "No. I'm sorry, I don't." I respond, frowning. "Oh Davina. Come on. Your wedding of course." Cassie says again. My eyes widen, "Wedding?!" I almost yell. "Well yes. Ever since your sister went rogue, and your lier of a father is in debt, someone needs to make some money come through into New Orleans. Everyone in town is certain you two are being wedded? Is that, not happening? You two are in love, yes?" Monique says, ans i really want to slap her.

Marriage? I mean, I guess I've thought about it. But, not now. I just got back, and me and Kol are just getting back to, normal. And I yes, we're in love but, marriage? "Davina. Are you good?" Faith asks, "Yes, I um. I have to go." I say, walking away. "Wait, Davina! Davina!" They shout, but I keep walking. I need to find Kol, and Katerina.

Ok, I have finally updated. And I will try to update soon again. And about the crossover, it will be with riverdale. Again, it is perfectly fine if you haven't seen the show, it wont change the story, and you wont be confused. Im literally just taking the characters and there personalities, and putting them into my story. If you have seen it, cool. Hope you enjoyed, and dont forget to comment and vote!