Davina?!

Here's another chapter. I hope you all enjoy it!

Katerina's POV

I look outside the glass door. Looking at the dozens of people seated, and Kol right down the isle, putting on his best fake smile. My father is gone at the moment, so I go to my mirror. "I do." I say, smiling. "I, do." I say again, smiling. And I sigh, "But I don't..." I say, and then my father comes in. "Ready my dear?" He asks, and I smile and nod. "Great." He says, holding his arm out to me. I hesitate, but soon link are arms. The music starts, but we don't walk out yet. "I'm sorry for what I said to you and Kol. I just, want this to go swell." He says, looking straight ahead, as am I. "For you. Or the kingdom?" I ask him through a smile, as the doors open, and we start walking. "The kingdom of course." He says, and I hold on tightly to my bouquet.

Cami's POV

"Right after this wedding, we are going to find Davina." I say, in a hushed tone. "Cami, I'm telling you, it isn't safe." He says back, "I don't care Josh. You put her in danger, and your the reason she could be hurt! So you will show me the way to find her, and we will save her." I say, and then, Katerina starts walking down the isle. Making all of are heads turn towards her. That shouldn't be her down the isle, it should be Davina. And if it were to be here, Stefan would be at the end. I remember coming over to the palace, and playing with Davina, and Katerina sometimes.

Me and Davina sat on her floor. We were ten, playing with little wooden dolls. "Wait! But, who will be the third princess?" I ask, and Davina thinks, "What about Katerina? Maybe she'll want to play with us?" She asks, and we make are way to her sisters room. "Katerina?" Davina asks, "Davina? Hey, is everything ok?" She asks, and Davina nods. "We need another person to play dollies with." Davina says, "Please?" I ask, she sighs. "Of course I will! Come on!" She hopes off her bed, and we squeal.

I put on a fake smile, as she passes us, and she smiles back. But, it's not fake? Maybe she did change. Who knows?

No one's POV

Kol and Katerina were now at the alter. "Do you, Katerina Claire, take Kol Mikaelson to be your-" He starts, "Wait!" A voice says, and Kol and Katerina look over to see the one, and only. Stefan, Salvatore. "S-stefan? W-what are you doing here?" Katerina asks, tears filling her eyes. Kol tries to hold back a smirk, as he can feel the love in the area. "What is the meaning of this!" The king says, "Your highness. Please, let me speak. Katerina, I... I love you." He starts, and Katerina scoffs, walking towards him. "No more lies Stefan, please!" She begs, "These aren't lies, my love. It is the truth. I love you, and I have loved you since we were 15. When we first met. I've loved you since we went on that date, and I've loved you when you mother grew ill. You are not selfish, and you are not shallow, or needy, or anything that I said to you before. You are amazing, and beautiful, and a loving sister. You are caring, and genoures, and you deserve everything you want in life." He smiles, tears filling his eyes, along with Katerina's.

"Katerina. He is right. You do deserve what you want, and I know you don't want me. You two belong together, and I belong with my love." Kol says, and Katerina is deadly confused. "T-then why did you leave? If you love me so, why would you leave?" She asks, putting her hands in Stefan's. "My father. He found of are plans, and he threatened Damon... I'm sorry, Katerina but he is my brother. But he has returned, and I knew I needed to tell you this. You may not love me anymore, but-" He was cut off, by Katerina's lips on his. The entire room gasped, except for Kol, as he knows the wedding is no longer on. And Freya, who planned this. She's the one who found out about King John, and that he told Giuseppe, and she told Stefan that Damon would be fine. She's the reason they were brought together.

"Katerina Claire! You will get married this instant!" The king yells, "John, what is the meaning of this! You obviously can see she is in love!" Esther says, "I don't care! The good of the kingdom-" He starts, "The kingdom is fine your Majesty. It is you, who isn't. I found your debts, that you owe to other kingdoms. You thought this marriage would pay for them." Freya says, holding papers in her hands. "Is this true father?" Katerina asks, "I-I..." He starts, "This is the reason you threatened not only my love, but her sisters. And my throne?! Because of some debts?!" Kol asks, in raged. "Wait, your love? You and my Davina?" The king asks, "Yes! For bloody sake! I fell in love with Davina Claire! And now she's missing. And you could give a rats ass, where she is!" Kol screams, "That isn't true! I love my daughter's!" He screams, "Maybe. But do you care for them, like you care for your money? You wouldn't let them live, or be free." Stefan says.

"That is because love gets you hurt! Love, gets you hurt, and broken! I was trying to protect my daughter's from you fools, breaking them!" He shouts, "I would never dream of it! Nor would Stefan." Kol says, walking off the alter. But then, there was a gunshot heard. They all look to the end of the isle, and see 2 red heads, holding a tied up, and hurt Davina. She was bleeding everywhere, and her arms, were bruised. She had a tie around her mouth, and her arms were behind her back. "Davina?!" Kol shouts. "Hello King Mikael. It is such, a pleasure to see you from this light." One red head says, "Oh, hello dear husband." The other says, "S-sage?" Finn stutters, "Hi bestie!" The other red head says to Rebekah. "A-aurora?" Rebekah stutters. "What is the meaning of this?!" King John yells. "Oh, is it not clear enough?" Aurora asks.

"We're going to kill, your dear, Davina."

Dun, dun, duunnn! Sage and Aurora are the bad guys?! But which one has it bad for Kol? Who saw this coming? Davina is in danger! Don't forget to comment and vote!