Search Parties and Wedding Preparations

This is a hectic chapter. So much drama, so, prepare yourselves.

No one's POV

Things weren't going so smooth anymore in the New Orleans kingdom. A lot, was happening. A lot, being, that Kol had met his new older sister, Freya, who was in deed a Mikaelson. She had secrets, yet, she was loyal. Davina is still missing, and Katerina hasn't told Kol about it yet, nor anyone. She has been trying to find out where she went herself. Cami is loosing her mind, looking for her best friend. Josh is, again, out of town, and it's only her. Marcel and his men have search parties going around, everywhere, but nothing so far. It's been a whole 24 hours, and the wedding is in 2 days. King John is still having the wedding, saying that Davina would want it. But Katerina, Kol, Cami, and even Marcel knew, that Davina would want what's best for her sister. Her family. And yes, the kingdom meant much to her. But her family was her everything.

Katerina paced in her room. Trying to find way out of the castle to look for her sister. She tore pages of paper, that she wrote on with ink, plans to escape. But nothing was fool proof. "Ugh!" Katherine began to become angry. Throwing things around her room, running her hands through her hair, "Ok, if I take the back entrance I could! Ugh, no! The guards won't fall for anything because if, ugh!" She yells. "I will, find my sister. And no one, will stop me.." She says, "No more tears, just. Think Katerina, think." She trys to calm her self down. "The tunnels."

Kol was busy with wedding preparations. Still, not wanting them, but having to deal with it. "Sire, would you like this here?" A man asks him, "Whatever you think is best." He responds. "Well, brother. For a soon to be married man, you don't seem so joyful." Freya approaches him. "What, really?" Kol asks, sarcastically. Making Freya glare at him. "Sorry. I'm just, a little down." He says, "And why is this brother?" She asks him. "Nothing important." He says, sitting down. "Everything is important brother. Somethings just come before others." She says, and he smiles at her. "Only here a day, and I like you more then most of our siblings." He jokes, and they laugh. "Well whatever has you bothered, you should try to face it head on. There's no way you can get married while your stressed out." She says, and Kol nods. "I'll take that advice sister. Thank you." He says, and she smiles, before leaving.

Cami was in her cottage, making dresses for the wedding. She didn't want to, but the king was paying her good money for it. She's making bridesmaids dresses, and suits. Along with the wedding dress, that she's already finished, as Katerina had one picked out, but she wanted something more, her. "Ow." Cami mumbles, as she cuts her finger. She goes to wipe it on some cloth, and sees that it's the same texture she made for Davina's green dress. She smiles, and stands up, going outside, and finding a paper. She picks it up, and goes back inside. She sits down on her sofa, and starts reading the paper. "She's missing?!" She says, standing up, "No, no, no!" She says, putting on her cape, and getting ready to go outside, to look for her best friend.

Marcel had all of his men, even men who weren't his, he persuaded them into helping. The king ordered them to find her, but he wasn't looking himself. He cared, but not truly. "DAVINA!" People shouted, "MS. CLAIRE!" Others shouted, everyone was trying to find her. Marcel then came across a dress, and saw a note pad, "Davina..." He mumbled, picking up the object. "Damnit D, where are you..." He mutters again.

Everyone was on edge. But the story wouldn't be right, without one forgotten character...

At the Salvatore house

Stefan's POV

I was in my room. Writing in my journal, as I do everyday. Even after the break up with me and Katerina. Damon hasn't came back, as father sent him away longer, after he somehow found out about me and Katerina. He told me that he will make sure that Damon never comes back, and that I never see Katerina again. So, I had to cut her out of my life. It pained me to do so, but seeing her, pained me more. I was going to tell her about the dilemma, a couple nights ago. I was going into the garden, when I say the Lord Kol, and Katerina's little sister, Davina. They were kissing, and talking.

Flashback

I approached the garden, seeing as Katerina comes here often. I don't know if she would anymore though. I enter, seeing to figures already there. I was going to leave, when I saw who the figures were. It was the lord Kol, and Davina? I was confused, and even more confused when I saw them kissing. I grew angry, thinking that the Lord has seduced Davina, but then, I saw the smile, and gleam in there eyes. "Runaway with me..." I heard him say, and I could sense the love between the two. 'I wonder if Katerina knows of this?' People have said that she has changed. Did I change her? I watch the two, in happiness. Debating if I should tell Katerina or not. 'No! Stefan, you already broke her heart, don't ruin her sisters as well!' I hear my mind screaming. I smile, going back to my house, happy for the young couple, and hopeful. Maybe, if Davina and Kol run away, me and Katerina could have are chance. Maybe we could all have are happy ending?

End of Flashback

And now, Davina is missing... What happened to you Davina Claire? Who took you?

We now know the truth. How many people saw this coming? We now know Stefan's side of the story. Davina is still missing, and no one has a clue on where she went! Damon isn't back yet, but when he comes back, should I make him witty, humored, and sarcastic, like vampire him, or sweet, and kind, human him. Comment which one.