Runaway with me

Katerina's POV

I wake up, and see my younger sister, isn't beside me anymore. I frown, but then I find a note beside me.

Dear sister. I went out into town for a while, but I have asked Stefan to meet you in the garden in the evening.

Love, Davina.

I smiled, and put the note down. I quickly sat up, and went to the showers. After I was done, I put on a dark grey colored gown with purple underneath, and did my hair in curly waves, but also I little half up bun to go with it. When I was finished, all the memories from last night started flushing back....

"YOU WILL MARRY LORD KOL!" My father yells, "FATHER, I DON'T LOVE HIM, NOR DO I KNOW HIM! HOW MAY I MARRY A MAN I'VE NEVER MET?!" I scream back.

A single tear, manages to escape my eye. But, I quickly wiped it away. It's a new day. The day I must tell Stefan about the marriage... The day I will meet Lord Kol. All in one day. I then walk over to the note, and burn it in the fire, as I don't want anyone to find it, and use it against my sister, as she isn't aloud to be out into the town. I am, but my sister, isn't. Father does love us, but he is very overbearing on Davina, and it kills me to watch.. I go out into the garden, and see the love of my life, Stefan Salvatore, near the rose bushes. I smile, "Stefan." I sigh, and he looks over at me, "Katerina." He says, I run over to him, and pull his lips to mine. He places his hands on my hips, and I rap my arms around his neck. We soon pull apart, "I've missed you." He pants, and I smile, "As have I my love." I say back.

We're both sat on the bushes. Stefan was talking about how much he misses his brother, Damon. "Where did he go off to again?" I ask him, "War. My father sent him there. He's due to arrive next Monday actually, and I can't wait for you to meet him. My love, he's wonderful" He tells me, and I can feel the tears build up again. I won't get to meet his brother... And if I do, it won't be as Stefan's girlfriend...

"Stefan, I need to talk to you about something..." I start. He looks concerned, and places a hand on my cheek. "What is it?" He asks, and I can feel a tear, drop down my cheek, causing Stefan to look even more concerned. "What has you int his state my love?" My asks me, and another tears falls down. "I-Its my father..." I say, and Stefan has rage written all over his face, "Did he hurt you?" He asks me, and I shake my head no, and wipe away the tears. "Honestly I'd rather him for that, then what he has done..." I cry, and Stefan pulls me into his embrace. "What has your father done Katerina?" He asks me. "He handed me over Stefan. An arranged marriage. I am set to marry the Lord Kol in the spring time..." I cry, and he pulls away from me. "W-what?" He stutters, his voice a bit shaky. I again, wipe my tears. "Do you want to?" He asks me, and I immediately shake my head no, "Of course not my love. No prince of any riches could tear my heart from yours..." I tell him, and he smiles, "My heart only beats for you as well." He says, and we kiss again. "What will we do?" I ask him, and he stands up, "I have a crazy idea." He says, and I smile, "I love crazy." I tell him, "Runaway with me. Just me and you. We can run far from here, away from everyone else. We can get married, and have 2 children, or more if you'd like!" He says, aesthetic. I frown, "Runaway? And leave your brother behind, along with my dear younger sister? Stefan, I can't." I tell him, and he shakes his head, "Then they may come with us! And Davina may bring her friends, and whoever else wishes to join us! We can have a new kingdom, where you and I rule." He tells me, and my heart pounds in my chest.

"But Damon doesn't return until Monday. We cannot wait that long?" I tell him again, and he gets on one knee in front of me, "Then I will tell him the news. We can leave, and when he does return, he will find us. Please say yes, Katerina." He begs, and I smile, and another tear falls. But this time, it's a tear of joy. "Of course my love!" I say, and he stands up, and picks me up, twirling me around, and kissing me. I giggle at the movement. "We shall leave tonight. Tell your sister, and I shall send a letter to Damon. It will be perfect." He says, and kisses me again, "Ok." I say, "I love you more then you know", He tells me, and I kiss him again, "I love you more." I say, and he runs off. I smile. Runaway with the love of my life. With my sister, and his brother. More then likely, Davina will bring her friends. Just us, in are own little world. It sounds like a dream... But little did I know, someone else, was listening.

No one's POV

"She plans to run off?" John yells, at Tristan, another one of his Guards. "And take my precious Davina with her?! I won't let it happen!" He yells, "But sire, how will you stop this?" Tristan asks. "Giuseppe." I mutter, "What-" Tristan starts. "Stefan Salvatore's father! Giuseppe Salvatore. If he knew his son was planning on running, he would never allow it! Tristan! I want you to go and invite Mr. Salvatore over. We need to have a long talk...." He says, and Tristan nods, before leaving the palace. "I'm sorry my dear Katerina. But I cannot late you do this..."