The Day Before the Wedding

Katerina's POV

I was sitting in my room. Writing down more plans, when my door slams open, revealing a pissed off Kol. "When were you going to tell me?" He asks, through gritted teeth, "Tell you wha-" I start, put he slams the door shut. "THIS!" He yells, showing me the Missing poster for Davina. "Kol, I-" I start, trying to explain myself, but he chuckles, with absolute, zero humor. "You know, it's funny. You really had me. The whole, I'm changing thing. But, you weren't even gonna tell me, that my own love, was missing?" He asks, "Kol, I can explain." I say, "Explain what?! It's not that hard to knock on my door and say, 'Oh, hey Kol how was your day, mine was grand, by the way, my sister is missing' but no! YOU WANTED TO KEEP HER AWAY!" He yells, and I've had enough!

"THAT ISNT TRUE! I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I DIDN'T CARE TO! I ONLY CARED, AMD STILL CARE ABOUT FINDING MY SISTER!" I yell back, and he scoffs. "You really think I'm gonna believe that?" He asks me, and I scoff, "Look! Look at the paper I was writing on. It's an escape plan. But everything I've been trying, none of it is guaranteed to work!" I say, handing him the paper. He looks it over, and his face softens. "So before you go, pointing fingers. Make sure you know the whole truth. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a walk." I say, leaving him alone with his thoughts.

Kol's POV

I can't believe I blew up on Katerina. My anger got the best of me. But can you blame me? I was furious. I was simply in town, about to help some men with there work, when I see a Missing poster for my Davina. I grew angry, and I went into the castle. I immediately went to Marcel and his guards.

"Where is she?!" I yell, "My Lord, you need to calm down. Please! We're looking for her." Marcel says, "Well look harder;" I yell, "Why do you care?" One guard says, and my blood, boils. "She's my fiance's sister. She's about to become my sister in law, and I'd like it if she weren't in a casket before I am wedded." I lie, but they seem to by it.

I might be stupid for letting my emotions cloud my judgement, but I can't help it. She was my everything, and now, someone has taken her! I need to help find her, no matter what it takes. I will find her, and I will make everything right. I will take her car away from this place, and we can live are happy ending. Just the way it was meant.

Cami's POV

Ever since I found that Davina was kissing, I've been searching everywhere. The forest mostly. But it's like she's disappeared? Every morning, I go out, and attempt to look for her. But I can never find her, nor anything. I know this isn't healthy for me, but she's my best friend. I need to find her, I feel as if I have an obligation to find her... I go towards the castle, entering and seeing King John. "Camille? What brings you to the palace this evening?" The king asks me, I smile, "I'm worried Sire. It's been a while since Davina and-" I start, "Your worried. I understand. Marcellous!" He shouts, and I frown. "Yes your majesty?" Marcel comes up. Me and Marcel make eye contact, as we have a.... Let's say, complicated relationship. "Camille would like to help you and your men look for my daughter. Is this alright?" He asks "Of course. Right this way." He says, extending his hand, but I don't take it. Instead, I brush beside him.

"So, uh... How have you been?" He asks, as we walk outside. "Fine." I say, "How's Josh?" He asks me, "Our of town." I say. Keep it short, and simple. My mind keeps telling me.

Davina's POV

I groan, as I feel sore, and light headed. My body feels sick, and my head is killing me. "I see your awake." A voice says, and my eyes shoot open, and I see a women standing outside of my cell door? "I-where am I?" I ask, and she giggles, "That's your first question? Not, who are you? Or, where's Kol!" She asks, and I sit up, weakly, "What have you done with him?" I ask, angry. "Oh he's fine. But you on the other hand." She shakes her head, "You won't be. I honestly just, don't see what he sees in you?" She says, and I frown. "What are you talking about?" I ask her, "Oh you know. The Lord Kol? What does he see, in you?" She asks again, "Maybe the fact that I don't kidnap people?" Davina smiles, and the girl just giggles.

Another girl then screams her name, and she sighs. I didn't hear her name quite clearly though. "That's my cue. You might wanna get some sleep princess. We have a very, busy day tomorrow." She smiles, "What?" I ask her, "Oh, tomorrow. It's the big day. When your love and sister wed. And I can't wait, to go..." She says, and my eyes widen. "I-i've been out for 3 days?!" I ask her, "Yes, I assume you have. That poison we gave you works wonders, truly." She says, "Let me go!" I finally scream, and she just chuckles, "Sorry sweetheart. But no. We're gonna have so much fun..."

We finally got to here from Davina. What happened to her, and who kidnapped her? Anyone wanna take a guess? Hope you enjoyed, and don't forget to vote and comment!