Death

I'm glad so many of you are liking the story. It means a lot. Hope you all enjoy!

Davina's POV

Sage throughs me on my knees to the ground. I'm now kneeling down in front of everyone. Everyone looks in distress. Cami looks angry. Like she wants to help, but she knows she can't. Josh looks guilty. I saw him in my cell the other day, him and Aurora were arguing. He ran, after he saw me. Katerina has a look of guilt, sadness, anger. All of it in one. Kol looks raged. His brother is dead, and it's all Sage's fault. My father looks angry, and sad. Along with guilty. "You've killed my brother. What more do you want from us?!" Kol screams, "I want the heir. And if he couldn't kill Freya, I guess I have to." She says, pointing the gun to Freya, then footsteps are heard. "Brother?" Stefan asks, "Um... Stefan? What is going on here-Oh my- are they dead?!" Damon asks.

"And who are you?" Sage asks, "Um-" He starts, but Cami throughs a knife right at Sage's shoulder. "Ah! You bitch!" Sage says, taking the knife out, and throughing it on the ground. I look at the object. Maybe if I... I think to myself. "You will pay for that-" She starts, "Ah!" She says again, and looks behind her to see Damon had throne a vase at her. She sloughed and I take that minute. I reach for the knife behind me, trying to grab it without anyone noticing. "Ugh!" Sage yells, and pulls her trigger to Damon's leg, making him fall. "Brother!?" Stefan shouts. And she holds the gun to Stefan, making him stop in his tracks.  She pulls me up, and I managed to grab the knife in my hands, she holds me up, and puts the knife to my heart. "Any last words for my people?" She asks, removing the fabric from my mouth. Kol has fear in his eyes, and I lock eyes with him.

Tears coming down from mine, and his eyes. "Come on. Talk!" She spits, and I flinch as she yelled. "Davina! No!" Katerina yells, sobbing. I have the knife ready, put even then, she will stab me in my heart... I have to make sure my love, my family, my friends are safe. Time slows, and I look over at Cami and Josh. I smile at them, wishing I could say how much I will miss them. I then look at Kol, and I smile... "I love you." I mouth, tears won't stop coming from are eyes. I then look at Katerina. "Davina..." She sobs, and I give her a sad smile. "I'm sorry." I say, and I stab Sage in the stomach, but she stabs me as well.

Katerina's POV

"NO!" I shout, as I watch Sage stab Davina. Davina's body falls, but Sage starts spitting up blood, and ahe falls as well. She got her to... I then go over to Davina's body, along with Kol. Cami can't even look. "No, no you can't die! Please, you can't go!" Kol sobs, holding her. I cry beside her. "Please, don't die. Please, I haven't ever asked of anything from you, and I'm asking this once. Please, don't die." I cry, holding onto her hand. "Katherine..." She says, weak. "I-Im sorry... I-i love you so much, sister.." She says, making me cry even more. "I forgive you. For everything... But it's me who should apologize. I was so cruel to you." I tell her, "And I loved you through it all." She says, then looking at Kol.

"You, were my first, and last love. I will, always, love you." She tells him, "Don't go love. Please, don't. We haven't even had are happy ending yet..." He cries. "I know baby... But some happy ending have to wait." She says, and he moves his hand to her cheek, and she leans into him. Father soon comes over to her, and holds her to his chest. "My girl. My Davina." Ge cries, "Hi daddy. I will miss you. And I'm sorry for being so r-rude to you." She cries. "No, baby. You weren't rude. I was. I, so sorry." He cries.

Davina's POV

Tears run down my face, as blood spills our of me. I'm going to miss them all so much... "I l-love you." I say, and they all cry, before my eyes shut... But, instead the after life, I see "Mama?" I ask her. "Hello my child." She says, and I go to her, hugging her. "Mama! Your here!" I say, and she holds me. "Davina, look how you've grown." She says, and I smile. "Yes, well it has been years mama. I can't believe your here." I say, and shs smiles at me. "Yes baby, but you don't belong here." She says, and I frown. "What?" I ask her. "I miss you and your sister, so much. But, you still have a life to live." She says, and I frown again. "Mama, I don't think you understand. I'm dead." I tell her, barley believing my own words, but it is what happened. Right?

She giggles. "Oh baby, your not dead. Your special. You really think that girl kidnapped you, and killed you for a kingdom?" She asks, with a slight giggle. "Some people will do crazy things for the things they want. You tf me that, remember?" I ask her, and ahw giggles again. "I did child. But, do you remember what I told you before I died?" She asks me, tears running down my face.

"Davina. Are family has a gift. It is passed down to the y-youngest child in are blood line... Remember this, my child."

"Mama, I was just a child then. I didn't know what that meant." I say, and she caresses my cheek. "And now?" She asks. "Now... I-what gift mother? I haven't had a gift?" I say, and she giggles again. "You'll see child." She says, and another white light appears. "Mama?" I call out. "MAMA!" I call out again, worried.

Kol's POV

Everyone was gone. Katerina and me are the only ones who stayed next to her body. Everyone either couldn't bare it, or they just. Left. But then, a gasp is heard, and me and Katerina look to see "Davina?" We say in sink. "I'm alive?"

Omg, Davina died! But then she came back. And now she might have a special power! What do you think the power is? Comment what you think, and don't forget to vote.