He keep going till Rih couldn't move he then picked her up and throw her in the bed he took off her clothes and being to light a cigarette he then push the lit cigarette in her said making her scream he keep going till the cigarette gave out.

"I don't want to mess of the pretty face of yours so I'm stay down here" He said licking his lips. He then took out a knife and begin to carver his name into her thigh. She screamed and kicked but that made it worse.

After 50 minutes of torture he was done he. Raped her till she pass out and couldn't move a muscle.

After that day of losing her child and getting beat she never disobey him. But she never killed.

(Flash back over)

Rihanna took Quinn outside into the shed and tied her up. "I'm so sorry I'm really am"

"Don't leave please don't leave me" Quinn yell crying making it hard to leave her

Rihanna went in the house to tell Meek she did what he told her to do.

"Good girl now let's go try and make some babies cause you killing that one she to ungrateful" Meek said taking Rih upstairs.

Rih knew when she have a baby he was going to leave her anyway he always talked about leaving her for some girl name Onika.

"We leaving tonight and after I'm done we kill her and leave cause that bitch is all over the news" Meek said undressing Rih doing the same.

Onika 🌻

"How did you become homeless" Kelly ask

"You don't have to tell her" Beyonce said rubbing her thigh" naw it okay I think you all should know" nic said sitting up.

(Flash back)

After B drop me off and gave me her number I ran to my room to avoid my mother. I called Lauren Because I already took a shower with B that morning.

Lauren Lu🥰
"You left me, what happened? Did you lose it? Was it good?" Lauren was asking a bunch of questions.

Nic-Nac💦
"Yes and it was girl"

Lauren Lu🥰
"Ahhhh did she eat till you was shaking"

Nic-Nac💦
"She eat till she was full. And guess what?"

Lauren Lu🥰
"What!"

Nic-Nac💦
"She had a duck and baby whoaaaa"

Lauren Lu🥰
"Bitch really how big was she?"

They both stayed on the phone for hour Nicki telling Lauren about her first and what happened. An hour later nic mom came into her room pissed.

"Where the fuck was your black ass" Her mom yelled busting in her room she hurry up and hung up the phone.

"I was at Lauren house " Nic said sitting up in her bed.