xiii

now playing: everything I wanted by billie eilish

yuki snaked her hand around the cold door handle of the front entrance of u.a. the morning was still young, giving off chilling wind gusts and layering the world around the small girl in a crackling frost.

yuki hurried into the building and was immediately blanketed with warmth. she trudged slowly down a long hallway. at this point, her body knew well the route to classroom 1a. it had become routine for yuki to sit in the empty classroom early in the morning until class started. she rather enjoyed the quietness the classroom had to offer.

the grey-haired girl kept her head down as she let her feet take control. her eyes ghosted over each and every small crack on the tiled floors. to say yuki was tired was an understatement. for the last two weeks yuki had been forcing herself awake, scared of what may await her in her nightmares. though, she did managed to get some rest when she was with a certain ash-blond haired boy.

four days prior....

"ill be there for you like you were there for me. okay?"  yuki breathed out gently against bakugou's neck. the feeling of her breath on his neck made the hair on the back of his neck and arms stand. it was a feeling he had never experienced before.
bakugou wrapped his arms around her waist tighter, pulling the girl as close as he could.

"okay."

"i promise," yuki mumbled, her lips brushing against bakugou's neck slightly. she felt his skin and immediately felt her cheeks heat up. yuki shifted her face away from his neck quickly, embarrassment still lingering her mind. "i-im sorry..." she squeaked out.

bakugou felt his own cheeks warm up as he felt her lips brush delicatly against the nape of his neck. he knew well that his cheeks and the tips of his ears were glowing red.
though he knew it was an accident, and that the girl fidgeting in his arms was embarrassed. bakugou sighed lightly as he gently adjusted yuki's face back toward his neck. he liked the position they were in.

"don't worry," he moved one of his arms that was around yuki's waist to the back of her head. bakugou begun to softly play with strands of yuki's long hair. "it's okay."

yuki took a moment to relax back into his arms, but soon melted her body back into his.
"did you have any more questions?" she whispered. bakugou chuckled, forgetting that the two had been exchanging questions.

he turned his head a tad to try and look at yuki. in the darkness of the room, he saw that yuki was tucked into the crook of his neck with her eyes closed. his lips twisted into a soft smile, and turned his head back to where it was moments before. "no, not tonight," he chuckled, moving his hand up to her head and tucking yuki closer to him. "did you have any more?"

yuki stayed quiet for a moment, fighting back the strong urge to fall asleep. "nope... im tired."

her comment made bakugou chuckle and hesitantly leaned forward. he paused for a moment before proceeding. bakugou left a gentle kiss on yuki's forehead. "then go to sleep."

sleep was taking over yuki's body and mind so the small kiss didn't faze her. she simply nuzzled her head into the boys neck and hummed a reply. "mmkay."

within a few moments, bakugou heard yuki let out a few soft snores. he smiled to himself, and rested his head on top of hers. "good night, little one."