new book?

Hello everybody!

Firstly I just wanted to say a huge thank you for showing me and Heal Me so much love. It is my most read fic and for it being a quarantine story I wrote when I was 16, it really means a lot to me that you guys love it so much.

Seriously, y'all flatter me, like stahpppp..... (don't stop)

But, I am coming on here to write this authors note to ask if any of you guys would be interested in reading another Bakugou fanfic?

Instead of the lovey dovey, soft love we saw with Yuki and Bakugou, it would be an enemies to lovers type story with loads of angst. It would for real be like "I hate your stupid guts.... but what if I loved you?" If you know me well enough by now, then you would know that I L O V E writing angst and I wanted to try a stab at writing something not so cutesy.

It would be called Hypnotic, and I already have the first few chapters planned out and ready to be written. I just wanted to know if any of you guys would want to read it?

Comment here if yes :)

Thank you guys again so so soooooo much for all of the love on this story and I will be (hopefully) seeing you guys soon <3 I love you all.

UPDATE: hypnotic has been published and there are some chapters out for you guys <3