xxii

now playing: can't catch me now by Olivia rodrigo

⚠️ major trigger warning! chapter includes mention and actions of sexual assault, and panic attack. dabi fans im sorry ⚠️

"cool it, shigaraki," the gruff voice mumbled out in a annoyance. "if you scare them too bad—they'll never cooperate with us."

the blue-haired boy rolled his eyes. "you really think this one would ever cooperate?" he sneered while pointing to bakugou.

"god you're stupid," the other scoffed and stepped closer into the light. "i was talking about her."

"she's fine," shigaraki again rolled his eyes as he stepped away from the boy. from what yuki had both seen and heard, there were only two people in the rather large room. shigaraki, or whom ever the blue hair boy was, and the other person still lurking in the darkness.

"good," the deep voice chuckled and finally stepped into the dim lightly. he had his hands stuffed in his pockets and his head was hanging lowly. as soon as the figure was visible, yuki finally processed why in the back of her mind, the voice sounded familiar.

her eyes trembled over his body, his eyes, and the way he stood. she knew exactly who he was. todoroki touya. he was older now, but she knew she would recognize those scars anywhere.

he stepped closer to her, gazing up with his eyes only to look at her frighten figure. he gave a sly smirk before bending at the hip. "hey there princess, long time no see," he lifted her chin with his thumb. "you've really grown up, haven't you?" he mumbled as he let his eyes coast up and down her body.

"t-touya," she stammered as she felt her throat beginning to close. yuki couldn't bring herself to look back at him. his face only brought back memories she was so sure she had erased forever.

he let out a cocky chuckle. "still remember me, princess?" the older squatted down in front of her and placed one of his hands on her knee cap. "im honored."

"princess?" bakugou growled. he yanked harshly against his restraints. "it was you?" he screamed. memories of the lonely afternoon in the recovery room flooded his mind; memories of exactly what had happened to yuki when she was just a few years younger. "you mother fucker! how could you?"

shigaraki whipped his head around when bakugou started to scream and thrash around. he gave an odd look over to where touya was, considering the dialogue bakugou was shouting.

"what the hell is blasty talking about?" shigaraki sighed, slouching his shoulders.

"god nothing! pay him no mind." he let his annoyance show again. his hand was slowly crawling up yuki's leg. "you, shut up." he hissed at the boy, twisting his attention back to the girl. "thought you would have forgotten me by now."

yuki pulled her eyes away from his inching hand and began to stare blankly at the wall in front of her. she could feel her body fall awfully cold; the coldness was so icy that it felt as though her body was burning. yuki tried her best to gain control of her body, but her breathing was racing and her hands were shaking badly. "h-how could i?" she whispered the best she could. "I don't have that privilege."

the older lifted his thumb from under yuki's chin to her hair. he lightly pushed her hair behind her ear before giving a grin. "i guess you're right," he murmured before leaning in closer to yuki. she could soon feel his breath on her neck. "guess you're always be my princess."