x

now playing; reflection by the neighborhood 

a week had passed since yuki had started attending u.a. two days had passed since the league of villains attacked the usj. seven days had never seemed so long before.
yuki laid on her bed, trying her best to enjoy her last free day off. after the league of villains attacked, all u.a students were sent home for three days.

the days had begun to blur together. every sunset seemed the same. yuki couldn't tell morning sunlight from the moonlight. she had been cooped up in her room for three days straight. the girl hadn't even talked to her parents since the attack.

of course the accident had been inform to all u.a parents and most fully understood why the three day stay at home was informed. most. yuki's parents got the phone call, yet they saw the number and didn't pick up. so they called again. and again. and again. but to no avail.
the way yuko and sota were ignoring the school didn't surprise yuki at all, though knowing that her parents would truly never pick up a phone call from the school hurt her. it sent a spew of 'what if's' bouncing around the poor girls mind.

What if yuki were to get hurt on campus? Would they pick up?

What if yuki were get get kidnapped by a villain?

What if the school was under attack again?

What if yuki was killed?

yuki's mind was racing with troubling thoughts, though a soft ping slowly pulled her out of her mind. she groaned as she stretched lightly before turning on to her side. yuki grabbed onto her phone and watched as the screen lit up. she had a knew text message, well a few actually. yuki had been added to a group chat.

yuki found herself smiling at her screen. the past week she had grown extremely close with the handful of her classmates. kirishima had become her best friend in the span of nine days. yuki had also begun to talk more to mina and kaminari as well.

soft boi has added yuki to
✨❤️trauma squad❤️✨

soft boi has changed yuki's name to: ❤️the baby

❤️ the baby
um
hello everyone 🖐🏻

👽 👑 is typing...

👽👑:
omg you're so cute🥺❤️

pikachüü🥴:
all she said was hello mina
don't be such a
simp

soft boi:
denki you can't just tell someone
not to be a ✨simp✨

👽👑:
it's a life style denki
get with it
join the dark side

scotch tape is typing...

scotch tape:
the dark side?
what dark side?

👽👑:
the dark side of simping for
yuki!!
come on!
if kiri and i simp over her— everyone
can

soft boi:
wat
😶🕶🤏🏻

👽👑:
don't deny it kiri

pikachüü🥴 is typing...