Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

He laid me down on my back and was on top of me one second later, the weight of his body pressed down on me as he returned his lips to mine, one of his hands feeling up my inner thigh in a way that shot a shiver down my spine

"If you're gonna act like this every time you're in a bad mood then you should be in a bad mood more often," I breathed out as he kissed down my collarbone once again.

"That can be arranged," he grinned against my burning skin, and I bit my lip again. He reached up and undid my towel, taking it off of me and throwing it into the ground. I took in a sharp inhale of air and let out a soft moan as he brought his mouth down to my breast, and I reached up to pull him closer to me.

He planted kisses back up my neck and then hovered his face above mine, scanning over my wanting expression with his eyes and then met my heated gaze with a dark grin. I bit my lip as his hand sensually felt from one off my breasts, down my stomach, to in between my legs. He kept my hands pinned above my head with one hand as he went on with the other, moving his fingers with nearly aggravating perfection.

I broke eye contact to lean my head back as I arched slightly into him, but I felt his eyes still watching me as I reacted to all the glorious things he was making me feel. I breathed out some sort of plea for him to keep going, but he took this as his sign to stop. I glared at him slightly because of this, but he just grinned again and brought his lips back to mine, his soft hair sweeping against my forehead as we leaned into each movement of the kiss, savoring each little detail that either of us added into it.

He pulled away after a little bit and looked at me before kissing down the center of my chest and stomach, then across the line where the top of my underwear normally would have been. I put my hands through his hair as he moved lower, wrapping his arms around my legs to keep them separated as he leaned in and brought his mouth to my sensitive area.

I let out an instant involuntary moan, tugging at his hair a little and pressing my head back onto the bed below me. My breathing was inconsistent and loud as he continued on, all the senses in my body being taken over by him and his talented tongue.

His name slid out of my mouth, a heavy whisper, and in response he gripped me harder, causing me to arch my back in pleasure. My hands moved from his hair to the sheets, balling them into tight fists as more noises naturally came out of me.

I rasped out for him to keep going, but right as I was nearing my climax he pulled away, teasing me beyond belief. A desperate whimper escaped my lips. I would have pushed his head back down if he wasn't already unwrapping a condom, and if I wasn't still buzzing with the full-body sensations he was causing.

One he had put it on, he pinned me down on the bed once again, and I bit my lip at the carnal aggression in his demeanor. My eyes rolled back a little as he slid into me, my head tilting backwards and my legs slightly wrapping around him.

"Fuck," his voice was a low rumble as he started moving, and I let out a whimper of pleasure.

He returned his mouth to one of my breasts as he continued, causing me to let out a loud breath and arch my back again. My nails dug into his back as I shuddered from the overwhelming influence he was having on my body.

"Ashton," I breathed out, and I swear I could feel him deepen his movements at it. The deep noises that occasionally sounded from him only made my body react even more to the fire he was lighting inside of me. I brought his head down and connected our lips. His tongue danced with mine momentarily before I moaned softly into his mouth.