Ross plays the greeting and We Will Rock You starts to play and Ross's voice comes over it.

AM:We will,we will,call you back!.

Joey:Hey all right!.

Ross:Pretty cool huh?.

The three of us laugh as Ross heads back to the bathroom then we calm down.

Tabitha:"To Chandler".You're fake laughing too right?.

Chandler:Oh the tears are real.

Later on at Chandler and Cassius's.Chandler is entering.As he closes the door Cassius,Me and Joey pokes our heads up from a box Fort we made.

Joey:Hey.

Chandler:What are you doing?.

Cassius:Nothing.

Chandler:You built a fort didn't ya?.

Tabitha:"Smiles".Kinda.

Chandler:"Sees something".Oh my God the air purifier!. Ross's air purifier!.All I heard through 4 years of college was."Makes humming".

Joey:Dude you should've gone out once and a while.

Chandler:I hate this thing!.

Cassius:Come on Chandler Ross is our friend. He needs us right now so why don't you be a grown up and come and watch some TV in the fort!.

A few days later at Chandler,Cassius's and Ross's.Chandler is entering and when he closes the door Me,Cassius and Joey pops our head out of the fort.Joey and Cas are wearing cowboy hats as I wear a cowgirl hat.

Chandler:Well I see you've had a very productive day.Don't you think the cowboy and Cowgirl hats a little much?.

Ross pops up behind us and wearing an Indian headdress.

Ross:Come on it's fun!.

Chandler:All right!.

Chandler joins us in the fort and comes up putting on a bonnet.

Chandler:Isn't this a woman's hat?.

Cassius:Dude stop talking crazy and make us some tea!.

Chandler does so and I put my arm around my husband's waist.

*****************************************
-November 20th 1998-

At Monica and Rachel's everyone has just finished Thanksgiving dinner and are groaning over their fullness.

Rachel:Oh Monica that was the best Thanksgiving dinner ever!.I think you killed us.

Ross:I couldn't possibly eat another bite.

Joey:I need something sweet.

Phoebe:Does anyone wanna watch TV?.

All:Yeah sure.

Phoebe starts pushing the power button on the remote but it's not facing the TV so it doesn't work.

Phoebe:Monica your remote doesn't work.

Monica:Phoebe you have to lift it and point.

Phoebe:Oh.Aw forget it.

Rachel:Yeah you know what we should all do?.We should play that game where everyone says one thing that they're thankful for.

Cassius:Ooh,ooh i-I am thankful for this beautiful fall we've been having.

Monica:That's very nice.

Chandler:That's sweet Cas.

Cassius:Yeah the other day I was at the bus-stop and this lovely fall breeze came in out of nowhere and blew this chick's skirt right up.Oh!.Which reminds me I'm also thankful for thongs.

Cassius starts going on a rant about them and what a wonder they are.

Cassius:I mean it's not so much an underpant as it is a feat of engineering.I mean it's amazing how much they can do with so little material!.And the way they play with your mind!.Is it there?.Is it not there?.

Chandler:Are you aware that you're still talking?.

Monica:Is anyone thankful for anything else besides a thong?.

Joey:I am thankful for my wife.

Tabitha:"Chuckles". You always say that but thank you.

Ross:Huh I don't know what to pick.Am I more thankful for my divorce or my eviction?.Hm.

Phoebe:Wow!.See and I didn't think you'd be able to come up with anything.

Ross:I'm sorry.It's just that this is the worse Thanksgiving ever.

Chandler:No,no,no!.I am the king of bad Thanksgivings.You can't just swoop in here with your bad marriage and take that away from me.

Rachel:Oh you're not gonna tell the whole story about how your parents got divorced again are you?.

Ross:Oh God no.

Joey:Oh come on!.I wanna hear it!.It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without Chandler bumming us out!.

Chandler:It's a tradition like the parade.If the parade decided it was gay moved out and abandoned its entire family.