"Yay! Thank you, Momma!" I yell excitedly. But I didn't know those would be some of the last few words I would ever say to her.

"Liana we're under attack. Take Blair and hide." My dad says.

"Attack?" I question the pair. Both their eyes land on me with pitiful looks.

"Love you." Was my dad's answer with a kiss on my forehead.

"Love you too daddy! Don't forget to come home with my chocolate chip cookies." I scream while he leaves us.

"Come on baby," My mom tells me picking me up and leading me into our house. She moves the bed with her hand and opens the boards leading into the secret hiding spot. She hands me my favorite bear and blanket.

"I love you, baby, I'm going to go help your daddy okay?" She tells me.

"But mommy I don't want to stay alone" I plead to her.

"Well be right back my love," She tells me.

I nod and hug my bear closer.

"I love you too mommy!" I tell her right before she closed it shut.

It had been so long waiting in that little room. All the shouts and cries had quieted down. Neither of my parents had mind linked me to come out yet but I did it anyway.

Pushing open the door I crawl from under the bed and leave the bedroom. The second I stepped foot in the front yard I dropped my bear. The sight was something no one should see, better yet a child.

Almost every single pack member was on the floor either groaning or dead.

I searched the whole place for my parents until I found them laying in front of the gate.

"Mommy?" I question moving her hair from her face. Her normally bright skin was pale and deadly looking.

"Daddy?" I ask shaking him. His usual smile that would always be on his face was replaced with a frown.

Both of them were dead.

I cried. For hours I sat by their dead bodies and couldn't register how they left. 

The shouts of wolves farther away from me got me to my feet. Wiping my eyes did I run into the house to get my bow and arrow. Taking one last look at the house that was my home, did I leave.

~

"Blair?" Merilyn calls out to me snapping me from my flashback. My eyes are blurry and I can already feel the tear getting ready to slip from my eye.

I fake a yawn and wipe my eyes quickly. Clearing my throat do I answer her,

"Yes, she was a witch." I look towards Mark to see that even in his wolf form he has a worried expression towards me.

"Okay, this makes more sense then. Well, we can go into deeper history about her if you want? If maybe you ran away or she gave you u-"

"No," I state cutting her off. She stops mid-sentence clearing her throat.

"Let's just continue tomorrow I'm tired," I tell her. Avoiding the awkwardness I've caused.

"Of course Luna."

"Blair. Just Blair." I state leaving her and Mark behind.

I'm furious at how she could think that my mother just abandoned me. Without notice and just to my luck, with every step I took, I burnt the grass with it.

My shoes? Somewhere in the fucking dust.

"Fuck!" I yell at the sky.

"Blair it's fine really," Merilyn says. God damn, I thought I was farther away from them. I turn to look at Mark to see him going behind a tree. I assume to shift.

"You just need to learn to control it. I think you automatically cause a fire when you're upset."

"Well, why now! This wasn't a problem before!" I yell at her. It's like I can feel the fire starting to soar through my fingertips.

"Blair!" She yells just as I let it go onto the field. In a matter of seconds, she stops it with a swift hand motion.

"You have to control it. I can help you, Blair," She tells me. At this Mark walks out with the sweats I had brought him.

"I don't need your help. I was fine on my own and I'll be fine now." I tell her.

"Blair, she's just trying to help you," Mark says. I can already feel the fire beginning again.

"Mark grab her!" She yells at him. He runs towards me before I even get the chance to shoot it out again.

The second his hands cup my face I feel better.

"You're okay," He says to me. I nod and shrug him off. I'm not weak to deserve that type of affection.

"Better, well I believe that the mate bond has been able to awaken more of your powers. Which is a good thing because now you can see what you are truly capable of." She tells us. Mark squeezes my hand in reassurance while I just groan.

"It'll all be fine Blair, tomorrow we can meet to practice okay?" I nod silently turning on my heel and walking with Mark.

"It'll be okay you'll do great," He tells me. I don't know what came over me but I turned to him and kissed him.

Hey everyone! Sorry about the late updates, with school honestly I've felt so unmotivated to write. I'll try my best to try to upload back on schedule. Thank you all for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you all! <3