Chapter 5

*Marks' POV*

I don't know what I did to make her leave again but she did. I was mind linked that someone was stepping out of the border and instantly knew who it was.

Leaving my office, I shifted and ran after her fading scent.

I was finally getting closer to the scent when I felt a pain deep in my leg. Then another on my stomach.

No...

Running faster do I fall on the scene. There in front of my eyes is Blair being held down by a rogue. She's bleeding everywhere.

What are you doing stupid! Help her! Raven, my wolf, tells me.

Lunging at the rogue throwing him onto a nearby tree, I run to her but she beat me to it running and snapping his neck. She falls after quickly shifting back into her human form.

I shift as well grabbing a shirt and shorts from a whole in a nearby tree. I put the shorts on and walk over to her bleeding body pulling the shirt over her body.

"Where does it hurt!?" I yell at her. She was bleeding, badly.

"Did I win?" She asks with her angelic voice much softer than usual.

I chuckle softly at her. Even in a dying state would she be the one to ask if she won. I see her trying to heal herself but it's just making everything worse for her.

"Yes Blair you won, now stop I'll make sure your okay just breath okay?" She nods slowly falling unconscious.

"No! Blair wake up!" I yell.

I pick her up and run as fast as I can towards the pack borders and to the hospital.

~

*Blair's POV*

The beeping of a machine and headache wakes me up from my peaceful slumber.

"Fuck. Turn that fucking thing off," I say to no one in particular.

"Calm down princess" I hear Mark say.

Slowly but surely, I blink my eyes open to a bright white room. Where am I?

"Where are we?" I ask slowly sitting up, but stop when I feel the pain in my stomach and legs.

"Hospital and don't move your just hurting yourself more." He says calmly. Huh, I've heard of a hospital before. It's where everyone dies.

Wait..

Am I dying?!

"Am I dying?!" I yell at Markus. His reaction isn't sad or depressing, instead, he laughs. I swear I saw a tear roll down his beautiful but stupid cheek from laughing so hard.

"No..no you're not dying...I just brought you for your leg and stomach." He says finally calming down.

Well, I could have fixed that.

Putting my hand over the stitches on my leg I concentrate. Doing the same with my other few stitches does the pain finally go away.

I look back up at Mark to see him just staring at me in slight shock. I shrug my shoulders and rip the IV from my arm off.

"Hey!" Mark yells finally coming to his senses.

I quickly stop the bleeding and pain from my arm turning back to Mark.

"Well, let's go," I say hopping up from the bed.

"Are you sure your okay?" He asks me again.

"Yes, yes I'm fine!" I say.

"Well we have to wait for your doctor to come back," He says.

"Ughh" I groan. Great now I have to wait.

*

It's been almost thirty minutes of me pretending to sleep so that Mark could stop questioning me on why I left.

How do you explain to a pack member, even better, an ALPHA that you, a rogue, don't like rules? That's like telling a cat they can't chase a laser.

"So ar-" yet thankfully he was cut off by someone entering the room.

"Ah, Blair. Glad to see you awake." The woman tells me.

"Yep," I say sitting up ready to get this over with.

"Well, let's get this started. Do you mind if I begin with the physical?"

"Nope the faster you do this the faster I can leave," I say shortly causing her to laugh uncomfortably a bit.

Mark just sits with his arms crossed on the chair staring at me intently while I wait for her to finish.

"Well, you certainly aren't like any of the other Rogue's I've helped. Not a single scar, even with the stitches I did earlier everything is gone.. " she says sounding surprised.

"Yep. I'm special I guess."

"She isn't a Rogue anymore." Mark piped in. Oh great.

"Oh sorry, Alpha," the doctor says.

"She is your soon to be Luna and if you-" but I stop him short from his rant,

"Why don't you shut up so she can finish this yea?" I say.

His growling causes me to smirk, considering I have just disrespected him in front of one of his pack member.

But all she does is stay silent while continuing the physical.

"Well you look clean to go, I'd suggest trying to take it easy if you get lightheaded or dizzy." She says getting her equipment and leaving the room.

I nod and say a small thank you while getting up from the bed and heading to the door. Mark's arm stops me though.

"Not so fast," He says turning me over so my back is against the door, leaving my head trapped between his arms.

Getting lost in his eyes and scent I forgot why he had even done this in the first place.

"Why did you leave?" He asks. If I had a dollar for every time he asked this question, I'd be rich.

I don't say anything but slowly begin to turn back around. Just as I'm about to open the door, does he pull me back into the same stance we were in not even minutes ago.

We're both staring into each other's eyes. He's moving closer and we both know it. Yet I can't find it in myself to push him away.

So I let him do the thing that's been killing my wolf to be done since I first laid eyes on him.

Pushing myself forward more do our lips touch, leading us into a soft yet passionate kiss.