Ch 33 last chapter

Pansy POV
When hermione had come and asked us to take her to draco I felt slightly concerned. But now I wasn't I was just pissed at potter and felt terrible for dray.

Pansy: I will kill potter!
I hissed, I felt a hand on my shoulder it was hermione's.

Hermione: you can't kill Harry, he's my best friend pansy
I sighed I looked back up when Blaise came out looking extremely pissed.

Pansy: woah! Hey there what happened? Where's dray?

Blaise: I'm finding Harry and I'm killing him!
He stopped infront of us...

Blaise: Now!
He said pushing us out of the way as leaving. I got up and stared at hermione.

Pansy: you go after Blaise I'll find draco

Hermione: sounds good. Uh pansy....

Pansy: yes?

Hermione: do you think Harry already did it and that's why Blaise is angry?

Pansy: well one way to find out right
I said and left I slowly opened the door to the boys dormitory. I saw dray sleeping in a ball clutching his pillow. I slowly walked over and when I got closer I saw that he had bangs under his eyes and that they were all red and puffy. I sat down next to him and lightly put my hand in his hair and started to stroke it.

He obviously felt my presence and grabbed my other hand and out it to his cheek. I sighed I felt horrible for him.

Harry POV
I was walking with Ron after I had just broken up with malfoy.

Ron: Harry..... there's something I didn't tell you...

Harry: what is it?
Ron was about to tell me something when all of a sudden he was yanked backwards. I whipped around and saw Blaise.

Harry: woah hey Blaise
I said and looked at Ron in his arms.
I saw Blaise lean down and whisper something to Ron. I wonder what is was. I watched as Ron had a terrified face on and he lightly let go and Blaise walked over to me. All of a sudden I felt a burning sense on my cheek. I felt it and looked back at Blaise.

Harry: What the hell!!
I yelled he growled at me, I saw Ron run up and grab blaises arms and yank him away. I looked at Blaise and Ron.

Blaise: you better fuckin run potter!
He screamed at me I backed away and slowly turned and ran seeing Ron nod his head.

Ron POV
Blaise had whispered to me that if he got out of control to pull him back immediately. I listened but I wasn't expecting that. He sighed and leaned against the wall with me now infront of him.

Ron: what was that for?

Blaise: he broke up with Draco.....
He hissed at me my eyes widened when I remembered I was suppose to stop him. I looked down when I felt a arms wrap around my waist. I looked up at Blaise as he put his chin on my head.

I grabbed into him and hugged him back I felt terrible.

Hermione pov
I ran around the entire school looking for Harry. I finally found him outside sitting next to the pond. I slowly walked towards him.

Harry: I know your there hermione
I stopped and stood behind him for awhile.

Hermione: Hello Harry

Harry: what do you want hermione?

Hermione: Harry why would you break up with Draco?
He sighed and didn't answer for a minute.

Harry: because he was going to break up with me....I'm pretty sure Ron told you this already
I nodded my head and we were in silence for a few minutes.

Harry: why is everyone getting so sensitive about that.
I heard him say I sighed and walked over and sat next to him.

Hermione: there's something you should know

Harry: what?
He said turning and looking at me I looked down for a second.

Hermione: Harry....draco had a dream about his mother last night about her death....and I found him this morning sobbing and it didn't seem like he wanted to break up with you but wanted your comfort....
I finally said Harry didn't say anything for a few seconds.

Harry: what...!?
He said to me I looked up at him and nodded my head.

Harry: I have to fix this!
He said jumping up and starting to run back into the castle as I sat there.

Pansy POV
I was laying with dray when I heard a knock at the door. I sighed and got up and opened it when I saw Harry.

Pansy: what do you want potter?

Harry; I wanted to apologize....

Pansy: why would you do it in the first place!
I whisper yelled at him when all of a sudden I saw a hand in potters shoulder.

Blaise: it's okay pansy. Let him in...
I stopped and looked at Blaise he sighed and nodded towards hermione and Ron who were there also. I sighed and moved out of the way. He hesitantly walked past me.

Harry POV
As I walked into the room I saw draco who was fast asleep on his bed. I sighed and sat down next to him. He seemed to know who it was and shot his head up and backed away from me.

Harry: Hey.....

Draco: w-what are you doing here!?
He said to me in shock and annoyance, I didn't answer for a minute.
I then pulled up my sleeves and there was the mark again. The black Criss Cross on my arm. He allowed me to grab his sleeves and move them up. I lightly put his scared arm with the dark mark on it next to mine with all my scars. I looked up at him as he stared down at it.

Harry: listen.....I thought you were going to break up with me bc of your father....so I wanted to break up with you first....I'm so sorry Dray
I said he didn't say anything but just kept staring at the marks. He finally looked up at me with tears in his eyes. He didn't say anything for a minute but I felt a hand in my wrist not wrapped around but sitting on it.

I looked at him and slightly smiled knowing this was a sign of forgiveness. He shyly smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me.

I put my hand to his face and kissed him lightly. It was passionate and loving, when we broke apart. I looked down at my wrist and saw the black mark gone.

Harry: Draco...the mark
He looked down and I saw his eyes light up and he looked up at me and threw himself at me. We fell into the bed with him laying on top of me.

We fell into a laughing fit for about ten minutes. I heard laughter outside the door, and knew we weren't broken anymore

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this story! This will sadly be the last chapter but I loved writing this even when I had no ideas for it. I decided to end it now while this chapter is longer than usual! I love you all and hope your staying safe!