Ch 10 death!?

Harry POV
I shout mg head up and looked around instantly feeling calmed by the red and gold colors if the room. I sighed I wasn't out for more than 2 hours like I had hoped. I just laid there thinking about my dream. I heard my door start opening. I looked up and I saw hermione come in.

Hermione: Harry are you alright?
I rolled my eyes she came over and sat down on the end of my bed.

Harry: I'm fine honestly hermione I just got sick....I'll be alright
She sighed and told me she was going to bring me my work and something to eat. I smiled as she left but softly laughed. She was always worrying about something.

Harry: she is so annoying
I said in a joking way and felt myself start to drift off.

In dream
I heard too different voices talking now but somehow they sounded familiar. I realized I wasn't in the Slytherin common room anymore. I was in what looked like a house or something.

I felt myself start to walk out and I couldn't really see it. Two people were talking the only I could make out was.

Voice 1: you have to kill draco for the wand to be yours (I know This is weird and that some people haven't gotten this far and the fact that I am mixing books but it's okay)

Out of dream
I shot my head up again and then realized that it was a bad idea. I leaned my bead over my bed and threw up. Feeling slightly better I heard footsteps running up. I looked as hermione and Ron ran in.

Ron: merlin mate really
He said as hermione cleaned the floor and pointed her wand towards the window. She pulled the blinds down and locked the window.

Harry: what's going on?
I asked feeling more confused than probably ever before. They both looked at each other until Ron started laughing. Hermione looked very serious though. It kind of slightly scared me realizing that this was not a good time to laugh.

Hermione: Harry.....someone tried to kill malfoy
I felt my whole body freeze the dream came back to me instantly. I felt sick and deathly pale again.

Hermione: RON ITS NOT FUNNY!!!
She yelled at him he stopped laughing instantly realizing that she was kind of right.

Ron: but hermione he's such a guy to us
He said in annoyance I felt my own anger rising.

Why do I want to protect him? I thought instantly feeling myself start paling even more.

Hermione: and Dumbledore told us all to go back to our common rooms. And to let nobody roam the school at night

I nodded my head still feeling slightly sick at the thought of malfoy dying.

Ron: listen mate we're going to go back to the common room. Do you want to come?
I shook my head still wanting to think about everything really. They left instantly getting that I wanted to be alone. I got up slightly fast after a few minutes. I grabbed my invisibility cloak and left.

I stayed quiet for the most time until I had to figure out how to get out. Surprisingly I had managed to get out easily. Somehow nobody noticed me and if they did they just thought they were hallucinating.

In reality I had to see malfoy to know he was okay.

Hey guys here is the next chapter for you I know that I got 100 reads in this book I'm so happy thank you!! Love you guys bye!! I have another chapter to make.