Ch 18 if you jump i jump

Warning ⚠️ dark themes just want to say you might want to skip this chapter

Draco POV
That little bitch I can't fucking believe him I thought I could trust him. I told him everything my fears about my mom. And he goes and tells him friends. I might as well go piss myself off the astronomy tower. Like I always said I would.

I walked up and looked out into the sky thinking about how beautiful it is. It's the last time I'm going to see it. I have nothing to love for anymore. I looked down until I heard a voice behind me.

Dumbledore: don't do it draco
I whipped around and stared at him feeling tears come to my eyes. At how I was going to fail my mission.

Draco: I'm sorry
I said feeling awful for everything I have ever done to anyone.

Dumbledore: I brought someone
I looked up as I saw Harry wall out from behind him. I bit my lip as I looked away from him. Trying to keep the tears from coming.

Dumbledore: I don't condone suicide draco but I want you to know that it's okay to hurt
He said leaving so me and potter could talk, about this.

Harry: draco-
He closed his mouth instantly getting the feeling I wanted to talk first.

Draco: h-how could you
I finally said looking up at him he looked down.

Draco: I told you everything and I trusted you bc I thought you knew my pain and it turns out I was wrong

He still stayed silent staring at the floor I started to cry.

Draco: why are you here?

Harry: cause I won't let you do it

Draco: and who says your going to stop me
I challenged I wanted to know why he thought I would listen to him.

Harry: I may not be able to stop you but know this

Draco: what?

Harry: I-I love you draco
I felt my body freeze I never had someone who loved me. Other than my mom but she's dead I have no one.

Harry: and if you jump draco....I'll be by your side
I looked at him feeling myself cry more than I ever have. He was crying too staring at me determined. Yet he still had that Gryffindor look in his eye.

Draco: I'm sorry Harry....
I said turning around and practically jumping off. I heard something fall from behind me I turned around. I saw potter reach forward and grab my hand.

Harry: I told you I'll be by your side

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter it was extremely sad. I know I hated writing it but you know I had to.