Ch 22 ambulance

Draco POV
I can't believe it potter just kissed me....ME! A death eater he smiled at me.

Harry: heh heh sorry about that
He said putting his arm around his neck I gulped and blushed hard and looked down. He laughed and pulled me in for a hug.

Ron: so.......any thought about kids yet!
I felt my face start to flush I looked away feeling like I couldn't breath. Harry looked at me and saw my face and smirked.

Harry: maybe soon~~
He said with a wink i looked down fast but something else was wrong. I went on to ignore it and listened to there conversation.

A little later
Blaise: so Hermione's how many kids do you want to have?

Hermione: maybe three
I looked at pansy's face and tried to laugh but I couldn't. I heard everyone else laughing I smiled.

Draco: I'm gonna go to the bathroom
I said my voice sounded really hoarse though they nodded and I got up. I ran into the bathroom feeling my breathing slip away. I pulled up my sleeves and took of my shirt fast.

Draco: I-I can't-
I said I fell to the ground coughing hard and gasping for air. I heard a few knocks on the door and then yelling.

Harry: DRACO OPEN THE DOOR!!!
I heard him yell I felt faint I couldn't breath I looked at my wrist which were bleeding bad. I had been scratching them bc of panic.

Blaise: DRACO!!
I heard them knock down the door as I was slumped against the wall. I felt my breathing slip away from me.

Harry: DRACO!!??
He yelled running to my side he grabbed onto me and I felt him crying.

Harry: somebody call an ambulance or anything
He yelled holding me in his arms pansy fell to the ground sobbing. Blaise pulled out his phone fast I felt myself start to close my eyes.

Harry: say something!

Draco: I-I ca-can't bre-breath-
I whispered and I felt my eyes shut and I heard sirens.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you all and bye!