Ch 13 memories

Draco POV
I felt so worthless.....I had to get the dark mark my mother I just found out is dead. Can this get any worse just as I thought that the bathroom door opened.

Harry: draco? Are you in here?
It just got worse... I thought bitterly but I couldn't help but keep crying. I needed something....someone. I wanted someone who knew how I felt. Pansy and Blaise don't know what it's like. They've never lost anyone...crabbe and Goyle don't care. I heard someone mutter.

Harry: oh dray
He mumbled and walked over and out his arms around me. I felt myself want to crawl into his arms and just cry. Cry for hours on end and never let go. But I couldn't I had a job to do and he would never trust me.

Harry: shhhhh
He whispered into my ear trying to calm me down. I finally turned around and buried myself into his chest. Thinking

Fuck it I thought and buried myself into his chest. Trying so hard to not fall asleep or give in to what I want.

Harry: don't keep it in that only makes it worse
He whispered I felt so vulnerable infront of him.

Draco: why were you looking for me...?
I mumbled into his chest as I squeezed my eyes shut.

Harry: I wanted to ask you about something...that can wait now
He mumbled pulling me closer to him as he squeezed me. I felt myself want to give in but I didn't.

Draco: s-she's gone......and never coming back
I said finally not just realizing it but trying o come to terms with it. I looked at Harry who was also crying.

Draco: why are you crying?
I said not in my usual voice he jumped and looked at me.

Harry: sorry....just memories
He sounded so broken when he said that like he was holding on to something. He knew he couldn't hold on for long.

Draco: tell me...
He looked at me weirdly for a few minutes before sitting down.

Harry: what do you want to know
He said as we were sitting across from each other on the bathroom floor.

Draco: tell me about.....Sirius
He stared at me long and hard for a minute trying think of this was a prank. I showed nothing of what I usually would.

Harry: only if you tell me about your mom
I held my breath for a few minutes and closed my eyes. I opened them and stared for a minute.

Draco: deal.
He smiled slightly and started talking about Sirius.

Harry: he wasn't at all what I thought he was...

Draco: what did you think he was?

Harry: everyone portayed him as a murderer but he wasn't he was actually nice and amazing

Draco: I never thought of him as a murderer
I mumbled hoping he didn't hear me but he did and looked at me.

Harry: you-you didn't!?

Draco: just Bc I'm mean doesn't mean that I think other people are...
I simply answered back we laughed for awhile talking about Sirius.

Harry: okay enough about Sirius you promised to tell me about your mom
I really had to sike myself up for this I wasn't ready to talk about her.

Harry: sorry....I just want to know what she was like...I didn't want to make you upset
He mumbled I looked up.

Draco: it's not that I just can't believe she's gone...but she was amazing
Harry looked up obviously not expecting for me to open up like this.

Draco: she always out up a tough act around everyone...but when she was with me....she had to softer side

Draco: she always knew the right things to say whenever
I said laughing memories flooding back and the more I talked about her. I started crying again Harry noticed. He had come over and now I'm crying into his chest again.

Harry: you'll be alright everything will be fine

Draco: I hope so..........

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter of drarry. I love writing this story I am so excited for the upcoming chapter!! Love you guys see ya soon.