Part 12

Staying at my mums makes me believe that me and Louis probably where meant to meet. He always smiles at me when I wake up and he always cuddle with me on the night. I just want to end all the fucking drama so I can cuddle with him all day long.

“May I kiss you this fine morning?” I ask Louis in a joking voice. He blushes and I find it so fucking adorable because damn everything he does is fucking adorable and I love him so much.

“You may.” He answers and I of course kiss him because I long to feel those perfect lips against mine, he is like a drug that I never can have enough of because he is Louis.

“I love you.” I whisper against his lips and I can feel him smile. I know we can´t stay in bed forever but damn I wish because I would love to just be with Louis forever. 

“I love you too Harry” He says after our kiss and I smile. I am so fucking happy with this boy, he makes me feel like I am walking on clouds. I am so fucking happy that I met him.

Louis stands up from the bed and walks over to the bathroom and I smile when I see how amazing his ass looks in those white boxers. I smile and takes up my phone after he has gone in to the bathroom. My twitter is blowing up because I have been gone for almost two weeks and no one knows where I am… How stupid are they? No one is looking at my mums that is fucking stupid.

@Harry_Styles:  I am so fucking in love with @Louis_Tomlinson and I don´t give a fuck about what you think!!!!

I tweet it because I know that it will piss modest off, but I don´t give a fuck because I want the whole world to know and I am not going to be stupid, modest is nothing without me and the boys and everyone loves us so they wouldn´t want to drop us because that would like giving money to your enemy.

“Harry Edward Styles did you just tell the world you love me?” I hear Louis say, so I look up and see him standing in the door from the bathroom in still only his boxers.

“I guess I did, now stand still so I can take a picture of my sexy boyfriend.” I say at take up my phone and takes a picture of him, he looks like a fucking sex god. Louis is fucking sex on legs no kidding.

“I love you Harry” Louis says and I stand up from the bed and walks over to him. I can feel the cold air from outside the cover close up on my almost naked body. I hug Louis and he is so small against me but I honestly don´t give a fuck because everyone know that I am a fucking softy for this boy.

“I love you Louis.” I whisper in to his beautiful brown hair. I remember the first time he walked in to the arena and I didn´t want to say he has beautiful brown hair, but he does have beautiful brown hair. I remember giving him that face and I feel so bad because I don´t ever want to hurt my baby.

“We need to get you back to Doncaster baby.” I say and he nods, I don´t want to leave him but tour starts soon and I can´t risk him driving home by himself, sure he can do it but I want to know he is safe now because he is my baby boy… even if he is older… Maybe I should call him my daddy…. No, nope, no I am not in to Daddy kink it´s too fucking weird… Nope why would I even…

Just no.

Nope.

Stop thinking about it Styles!!!

Ewww…..

“I honestly wish we had more time.” I say and kiss the top of his head. I don´t even have to look at his face to know that he has one of those beautiful smiles on it, he has the most beautiful smile honestly. If you don´t love Louis smile then something is seriously wrong with you.

Louis:

I sit beside Harry in his car, he is telling me how he will get someone to drive my car up to Doncaster so I don´t need to worry about it. I know my mum is in London but I called her the first day I got to Harry´s so she would know where I was. Now she is just in London to visit my aunt.

Harry drives by a sign saying Doncaster and I know we are close, is it bad that I wish that this trip was longer so I could be closer to Harry for longer? I know it sounds crazy but that is how I feel.

“I don´t want to leave yet, should we stop for coffee?” Harry asks me like he has read my mind, maybe he has or he just feels the same way as I do.

“Yeah” I say and he drives in to a little café that me and roommate Stan use to go and take coffee at… we haven´t done that in a while. I miss those times, but we aren´t as close as we were before, I guess people grow apart.

We walks in to the café and I can´t help but smile because absolutely nothing has changed sense last time I was here. It looks the same and it feel safe because being here with Harry is safe.

“What do you want?” He asks me and I look at him, he looks so beautiful and I wonder how I end up with him because how the hell did I get so lucky!?

“Just black coffee” I say and he nods. He leaves to order while I take a set and waits for him.

“So I was thinking that maybe when we go to Australia you could come with us to meet Angie.” Harry says and I can´t believe the words coming out from his mouth I got to be dreaming, is this real life!?

“Oh my god Harry!!!” I say and he smiles at me and I don´t even know what air is because he makes me so freaking happy!!! Holly shit balls!!

----------------------------------------

GUESS WHO´S BACK!!!!

I finally got the power to start this again!!! The song on the side is the song I have been listening to this whole chapter!!! 

9 months sense last time oops!!

Well new year new starts and I am getting better on updating people!! let´s give me a hey ho!

If you follow me on twitter (PierceWithVic) then you probably have notice that I have had a little change in music taste but take it easy it´s not only Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Bring Me The Horizon and All Time Low, I still love One Direction! 

Oh and you probably also notice this thing I have for a British boy ;) THE LOVE IS REAL SO FUCK YOU! 

Yeah so what have you been up to these last 9 months?

Oh and I dyed my hair blue... YAAAS!!! and got tickets to the world tour and to All Time Low... And I saw Ed Sheeran... Yeah... okay love you!