Part 17

Harry:

I sit beside Louis in his couch and I smile at the funny scene on the TV, I laugh a little and can hear Louis laugh beside me, he has the most adorable laugh ever. I am so lucky to have him.

I look at him and see how he already looks at me, he smiles that little adorable smile that only Louis can smile, how in the whole wide world did I end up with him? How could he ever want a fuck up like me?

He can get anyone in the world and he is being with me? I know that I am Harry Styles and everything but I am probably the most fucked up dude you’ll ever meet so I am so surprised that he is with me when he can be with whoever he wants.

“You’re so beautiful” I say and he blushes, I love it when he blush because he looks absolutely adorable and let’s face it everyone loves how adorable Louis is.

“Stop it” He says and hide his head in my neck, he is absolutely adorable when he is cuddly damn I am so freaking lucky! I am a lucky guy.

Louis:

Looking at Harry sitting beside me makes me feel like my heart is going to explode, how the hell can he be so perfect I am so damn fucking happy being with him, I love him so fucking much.

“I love you so damn much” I say and I can see a smile on his face I know that he loves it when I tell him how I feel about him, and I gladly do it all the time.

“We should do a twitcam.” Harry says out of nowhere and I can’t help but smile because he is so damn adorable and I love him so damn much.

“Yeah let’s do it.” I say and Harry walks to his room to get his laptop, I don’t even care that I am in one of Harry’s T-shirts, grey sweatpants and one of Harry’s beanies.

He walks back in to the room and he looks so damn beautiful in those black sweatpants and that white T-shirt like damn. His hair is falling around his face and he looks like an angel, so fucking perfect, I am so fucking lucky, hell I am so fucking lucky,

He starts the computer and puts it on the table and starts the twitcam, he tweets that he is doing a twitcam and I smile, I don’t know why he didn’t mention me maybe because he wants it to be a surprise.

“Go hide and don’t come in here until about 5 minutes, because they can’t know you’re here just yet.” Harry says. I smile and sit down on the other side of the computer so they can’t see me.

“Hello everyone!” I smile when I see Harry answer a few of the questions, I know he just wait until the right moment.

“@FuckMeLarryX wonders where Louis is.” Harry says and I smile when he looks at me, I can see how he looks way to long at me for the camera to not notice. I don’t really care like honestly I like how his eyes feels on me, I feel so important.

“Well actually Louis is sitting on the other side of this computer like literally and giving me one of the most beautiful smiles ever.” Harry says and I stand up and walks over to him and gives him a kiss. It was supposed to be just a little short kiss but Harry won’t have that, he takes my face in his hands and presses me closer to him. 

I let my hand move to around his neck and I am almost as close as I can to him… So we are making out live…. Great…

Niall:

I look at Larry making out and I do not think they realize that they have over 50 000 people watching them right now. I like it because I can see how happy Harry is and that is all I ever want, all I ever want is for Harry to be happy and right now the only thing that keeps him happy is Louis so I am so freaking happy that he have Louis.

They are like made for each other.

“Hi” Louis says and he sits down beside Harry, I can see how Harry have his hand on Louis leg and I know that Harry only wants to be sure that Harry is there because he always does that, he wants to make sure that he is there, that he isn’t going anywhere.

I know Louis isn’t going anywhere because the way he looks at Harry is magical it’s so much love in it.

I can’t stop laughing when I see Louis dancing around the living room to fall out boy, he looks absolutely ridiculous and Harry looks at him like he is a freaking stripper…. I know how he looks at strippers because he did go to a lot of strip clubs before he and Louis were a thing, I am happy he is over that because our fans got so disappointed in him, and Zayn too….

“I MISS MISSING YOU NOW AND THEN!!!!!!” Louis screams on the top of his lungs and I kind of feel bad for Harry’s neighbours, they will hate Louis… but I know that they probably like Louis over all those sluts that Harry usually sleep with.

Louis and Harry is making fools out of themselves on this twitcam but I don’t mind because you can see the love and happiness in their eyes and that is why I still watch. Because I love watching Harry laugh and smile like the old Harry. I like the old Harry who is coming out when he is around Louis, he isn’t a prick when he is around Louis, he is a really cool guy around Louis. He is like any other boy when he is with Louis.

I am happy that he is happy.