⇢ Chapter 30.

Chapter 30.

Hizashi sitting at his desk grading papers when he suddenly felt a pain in his chest. "Something happened." He whisper.

"Are you okay, Hizashi?" A tall muscular, grey-haired male ask. 

"Yeah, I'm okay, Sekijiro. I just have this bad feeling about something. I should call Shota and see how's he doing. Make sure he ate the food I left him." Hizashi said as he picks up his phone to call Shota.

"How's he holding up?" Sekijiro asked.

"He holding up like someone who heart just got ripped out his chest. He isn't. He barely eats, or drink water. If he sleeps it's only for a few minutes then he wakes up either calling her name or crying. I don't know what to do. I feel so fucking useless. I just want to take all his pain onto myself, but I can't. I hate this. I hate that our daughter isn't home with us." Hizashi says as he cries.

Sekijiro stands next to Hizashi and puts his hand on his shoulder. Just then another teacher walks in, "Um, Hizashi, there is a detective who needs to speak to you and Hitoshi. I already sent for him. The detective is waiting in Principal Nezu office." The male teacher said.

"A detective? What the hell? Okay, thanks Ishiyama," Hizashi says as he gets up and walks out. Both Sekijiro and Ishiyama looks at each and knows this isn't good.

As Hizashi walks to the Principal Nezu office Hitoshi calls out to Hizashi. "Pops what's going on?" Hitoshi asked confused.

"Don't know, son, but I have a bad feeling..." Hizashi says worriedly. They walked in the office and see a detective sitting down.

"I'll leave you alone now. I'll be outside if you need anything." Principal Nezu said as he walks out the room.

"Mr. Aizawa, I'm detective Tsukauchi. I have some news about your husband, please take a seat." Detective Tsukauchi said.

"What about my husband? Just tell me now." Hizashi demands.

"Yeah what happened to my dad?" Hitoshi questions, biting on his lower lip.

"He is being rushed to the hospital. He was shot. We believe the target was Touya Todoroki, as he was with your husband as well." Tuskauchi said. Everything hits Hizashi as he tries to process what Tsukauchi said.

"Wait what? He was with Touya? Why? Why was he shot? Is he alive? What the fuck is going on!" Hizashi rambles, running a stressed hand through his hair.

"He was barely breathing when the ambulance got to him. From what I know, he is alive but barely. From our sources, it seems Touya may have been looking into something he shouldn't have to help Shota get his daughter back. We don't know for sure but witness stated that someone came out a black car and picked up a large envelope from the ground. We think that was the information they wanted." Tsukauchi explained firmly.

Both Hizashi and Hitoshi was shocked. Touya is helping and Shota knew about it? What is going on?

"Where is he? Where is my husband?" Hizashi asked frantically.

"He is in XX hospital. I can take you to him now," Tsukauchi said as he stood up.

"Pops, we gotta call uncle Nori and Auntie Nemuri." Hitoshi said as he grabs his bag. Hizashi nods his head as he pulls out his phone and call Toshinori.

When they arrived at the hospital Enji and everyone else arrived at the same time.

"Papa!" Eri yelled out when she saw Hizashi. Hizashi shocked to see Eri fells to his knees and hugs Eri tight. "Is daddy going to be okay?" Eri asked.