⇢ Chapter 17.

Chapter 17.

"Kai," Shota gasped in shock.

"What the fuck are you doing here, you fucking bastard?!" Nemuri yells as she tries to push her way to the guy seating at the table.

"Feisty as ever, huh? Still doing the S&M stuff, "Midnight"." Kai says teasing Nemuri, only making her yell more.

"Nemuri stop it. He's only doing that to piss you off more," Toshinori says as he holds back Nemuri.

"Toshinori, how you doing buddy? Still fit I see. Still juicing up..." Kai purrs with a smirk.

"Fuck you, Kai... all those allegations were false. I know you're the one who started it." Toshinori snarled at Kai. Kai just laughs and shrugs his shoulders.

He looks at Shota who is just standing there not saying anything just shocked. Then he looks over to Hizashi and smiles.

"So, you're Sho husband, huh? He finally found someone to be with his boring ass. You know when I was with Sho he used to love it when I played with his hair when he was sucking me off. He loved sucking my dick." Kai says with a laugh.

Hizashi looks over to Kai then in a moment he grabs him from across the table and says, "Don't you dare speak about my husband that way. He is MY husband. Next time you say some shit I will fucking rip your god damn head off, you son of a bitch."

"Hizashi that's enough," Tensei yells making Hizashi let go of his shirt.

"Kai... what are you doing here?" Shota finally able to say.

"Eri is my daughter." Kai says, still smirking at everyone.

"Mr. Iida I think this meeting is over. It is very obvious it's not a safe environment for my client. We wanted to work out an agreement where my client will get full custody and your clients can have visitation but I see this will not work. We will see you in court where I will ask for full custody of Eri and your clients will have nothing." Kurono says as he pats Kai on the shoulder making him stand.

Toshinori pushes Nemuri to the side to let them pass. "See you later, Sho. Maybe we can catch up." Kai purrs before leaving.

"What the fuck was that?!" Tensei yells after the other leaves.

"I'm sorry Tensei, it's just that.." Nemuri says softly, trying to calm herself down.

"He my ex..." Shota whispers, putting his head down.

"What? You know him?" Tensei asked in shock, blinking at Shota. Shota just nods his head yes.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know. It's a lot," Toshinori says as he finally gets Nemuri to sit down and relax. Hizashi gets Shota to sit and tries to help him seeing how shock he still is. Toshinori goes over everything with Tensei about Kai and Shota relationship, their break up--everything.

Meanwhile, Kai and Kurono were walking to the car. "You seem pleased with your self?" Kurono says.

"It turned out even better. I just wanted to play with Sho for a little and then leave, but now I just want the brat to break him once and for all. I never gave him permission to be happy... now I want to ruin it." Kai explains with an evil smile.

"You're more twisted then I thought." Kurono says with a small laugh.

"You have no idea." Kai says with an evil smile.

Back at home, Shota was still in shock from had what happened. "Babe, we are here. Come sit. I'm gonna make us some tea okay," Hizashi says as he helps Shota sit down. Eri will be staying with Sosaki, and Hitoshi is with Deku.

When he was about to walk away Shota leaned forward and grabbed his hand. "He can't take her. She's our. She's OUR daughter. She's OUR!! Our daughter... not his." Shota keeps repeating with tears streaming down his face.

"Yes, she is our daughter... and we will fight for her. Don't worry, Shota, no one and I mean NO ONE--is taking our daughter from us. This is our family. You hear me Shota our family. Eri, our daughter; Hitoshi, our son; and me, your husband." Hizashi says wiping his tears away.

"You mean my wife." Shota jokes with a small laugh making Hizashi laugh.

"Yes, I'm your wife and your my grumpy husband who I love more then anything in this whole world." Hizashi hugs Shota who holds on tight.

"You know that was kinda hot... the way you grabbed him from across the table and told him." Shota said with a little laugh.

"I wanted to kill him, but honestly, that shit hurt. The table was metal--I think I'm gonna have a bruise now on my stomach." Hizashi replied, rubbing his stomach with a laugh. Shota laughs and pokes Hizashi's stomach making him jump a little. "Ow! I just told you it hurts. How you would like it if I poked you?!" Hizashi says as he pokes Shota making him laugh. "Ah, there is the smile I love." Hizashi says as he kisses Shota.

"I love you, Hizashi." Shota whispered making Hizashi smile before giving him more kisses.

"I love you more, Shota."

"And just so you know, you're way bigger than Kai. Your dick taste way better, and feels way better than he could ever be." Shota whispers in Hizashi ears making him blush.

"So why don't you show me how good it taste?" Hizashi says with a smirk.

"Let's go to the room and you can poke me in a different way..." Shota purrs seductively. Hizashi looks at Shota then picks him up and carries him to the room. Shota hates being carried, but today he wanted to let Hizashi do whatever he wanted. He loves this man more than anyone, even Kai. He knows it will be a battle but just for tonight he just wanted peace and to be held by the person who healed his heart.

The one who saved him.

The one who truly loves him.

The man he married, the man he wants to grow old with and the one he wants to be with forever.

But Shota knows Kai will stop at nothing to destroy his everything. A battle he's afraid to fight, but a battle that he needs to win.

But tonight, he just wants peace.

————————————————————————————————————-