Interrogation, Fight, Call!!

Start from the beginning

The mens make everyone unconscious and take with them. Kushal look at sidharth and says, "I found the extra keys of irish's house. And no one is there in this time except her nany."..

He give sidharth the keys and go from there. Sidharth takes a deep breath and leave from the place.

Sans sitting on her hostel room thinking about the incident," I never saw him like this before. Why was he so much angry? And the way he threw that boy, i have a doubt that he will able to get up or not."

"And also shout on me. What have i done? Hun..." She is busy in her thoughts just then someone knock her door.

"Who can come to meet me?" She frowns and open the door. Sidharth is standing there with a stern face, she narrowed her brows and look here n there.

Rolling his eyes he slightly push her inside and close the door. Sana says in confusion, "What are you doing here? It's a girls hostel."

Sidharth turns towards her and says, " Ohh really, i didn't know it. Thanks for the information." Sana  look at him with a frown and pout.

He hold her hand and says, "Tell me do you know, that the people you going for interrogate what type of person they are?"

Sana look downward and says, "I know but.... " " No but, you don't know them. They are not only drug addicts they are criminals. " Says sidharth in irritation.

Sana look at him and says, "ohk fine i am sorry, i should have inform you before. But Irish come and says",...

"Sidharth says in concern by holding her from shoulder, "Did she harm you?"

Sana nodded her head in no and says, "No she just want to know  her killer, its tuff for her to be here." He left her and says after taking a breath, "Alright, i am going to her house today."

Sana asks with wide open eyes, "What? Why! And how?" Sidharth smirks and says, "Calm down princess, do forgot i am here for the investigation. So, i know how to do my work."

Sana look at him and says, "Take me with you please." He nodded his head in no with a smile and says, "No way. You sit here quietly and don't try to do any stunt.".

Sana hold his hand and says, " Please sidharth please, you know i can see her and it will be great help for us if she guided us." Sidharth going to say something just then sana says,

" She says the same sidharth. We all three can go together." Sidharth look at her in confusion and says, "Who?"   " "Irish., yrr." Says Sana by looking at the other side.

Sidharth look at that side with wired expression and says, "She can come anywhere anytime, like no privacy for people." Sana says after sometimes, "You are not doing anything private."

Sidharth look at her and says, 'What?" Sana point towards irish and says, "She said that to you." He nodded his head and says, "Thanks ms. Irish for reminding me that."

Sana says by poking his shoulder, "But how do we go there?" Sidharth smirks and says, "Your spirit friend can go by passing through the walls and we go through this."

Saying so he take the key and says, "Extra keys of ms. Spirit's house." Sana look at Irish who go from there and says, "She is gone we should also leave now."

Sidharth nodded his head. Both leave from the college and go by his car. Sana look at him and asks, "What you done with the boys?"..

Sidharth says by looking towards the road, " They are in the custody, you don't think about them." Sana nodded her head and look outside, just then her phone rings.

She look at the caller with a shock reaction, sidharth look at her and asks, "What happen? Who is this?"

Sana look at him blankly and says, "My father, he never call me unnecessarily." Sidharth nodded and says, "Pick the call nd put it on speaker.".

She nodded her head and doing the same, " Hello!" Her father says, "Pack your bags and come home. Rashmi needs your help. Take leave for a month till then we find some maid."

Sana sit there with a blank expression.

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!