Chapter 34*Spilling the beans*

Start from the beginning

Alya, who was enjoying Nino's misery, was wearing a purple crop top and a short blue skirt. She wore a yellow jacket and a pair of blue snickers.

Then Adrien, who didn't notice her arrival, wore a blue shirt, that oh showed all his muscles, and a brown jeans. A pair of blue gloves and a pair of grey snickers.

Marinette smiled lovingly as she headed to them. She could hear Lila lying and telling the class about how much she is best friends with Lolirock. She didn't care.

"Hey guys. Looks like all of us are rocking this street look." Marinette said sitting next to Adrien.

A lot of 'hey' was heard from the group with some compliments on her clothes.

"I am so hungry." Marinette said as she started looking at the menu. Just as she was about to order about ten guards entered the restaurant then looked straight at their table. All the class looked at them.

Once Marinette saw that she whined then stood up. "Couldn't you at least wait for me to have my breakfast??"

A skinny man came to her and took a hold of her hand then kissed her knuckles making Marinette roll her eyes. "The orders are orders. Master told us to get you before you get any fatter." Marinette gasped at his remark.

"What!!!" Marinette huffed in annoyance. "Well, I guess he wasn't actually wrong." Marinette said as took her hand back to wave for her friends.

"Nino, Adrien, Alya, Chloe. Let's go guys." Marinette exclaimed.

"Hey Jacob. What's up man??" Nino exclaimed as he flung his arm around Jacob's head.

"Hey Nino. Strong as always huh??" Jacob responded as got out of Nino's arm before being squeezed to death.

"Jacob!!!" Chloe exclaimed hugging him.

"Chlo!!! I didn't know that you were here." Jacob exclaimed hugging his favorite girl back.

"That's because you never asked about me. You don't even care." Chloe pouted earning a chuckle and a kiss on the cheek from him.

"How can I not care about you??" Jacob teased.

"Chloe??" Marinette said grabbing her attention.

"Yes?!!"

"Could you please talk to your cousin later???" Marinette said earning a gasp from the duo.

"You knew?!!" They exclaimed.

"Why yes. Now, you better keep it a secret. A little tomato is turning red." Marinette winked making Chloe grin.

"Hey Jacob. Wanna do me a favor??" Chloe smirked.

"Why yes of course my queen." Jacob said winking at her as he completely understood her.

Chloe giggled as she latched on his arm.

"Hey!!! Where are you going to all of a sudden??!!" Kim exclaimed

"To see my future husband in his tuxedo." Marinette simply answered with a smirk that no one saw.

"I am going to see my brother-in-law in his tuxedo." Chloe exclaimed.

Adrien, who no one was looking at him, was a blushing tomato mess. Once Marinette caught a glimpse of his face she burst into a fit of sweet soft giggles.

"Marinette is getting married!!!!!" Alix exclaimed standing up and racing to Marinette to be blocked by one if the guards.

"Jamie. That's rude. You saw me talking to them just now." Marinette told the guard. "Until the time. Everyone is allowed to talk to me." Marinette warned earning a nod.