Chapter 8*Curiosty*

Again no one figured out from which anime is Luchia and Kaito.

So.. They are from Mermaid melody

Now to the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the palace

The girls was sitting in Marinette's room as they talked about their lives.

"So you love this boy named Adrien??" Carla asked her as she was making stylies to Marinette's hair.

Marinette hummed softly in response. She trusted them and she felt free talking to them.

"Describe him!!!" Luchia told her.

"He has this emerald green eyes that you can get lost in it, and his silky hair that you can't help but feel the urge to play with it and you can't forget his perfect white soft skin. Uhhhhh" Marinette sighed dreamily.

"She is totally in loooove.~" Clara said in a singing voice. They all laughed.

"You do realize that it is difficult for a princess to marry a normal person especially if she is the upcoming Queen, right??" Ran said in her strict yet caring voice.

"I know. But my dad married my mom when she wasn't a royalty." Marinette complained.

"That was because he was the king dear." Clara answered realising the crown she made.

Marinette huffed in annoyance as she folded her arms. Then a light bulb appeared above her head.

"I can change this rule a bit." Marinette told them.

"WHAT!!!" They shouted.

"How about that if he proved his abilities to help the queen rule they can get married???" Marinette asked them.

"And how will he exactly prove it??" Luchia asked.

"By that he truly loves her I think??" Mia responded.

"That and some competitions that I will not make. The advisor of the castle will be the one to put it. I don't want my people to think that I putted it so it will be easy. In fact I will make it so hard. Even if it means barely anyone could get through it." Marinette told them confidently.

"But your loooove." Mia whined.

"Yeah what about it??" Luchia asked worriedly.

"Her happiness or billion people's happiness??? This is what you you are thinking now. Right, Marinette??" Ran asked.

Marinette nodded. Clara hugged her. "You have grown so much."

Suddenly they were in a group hug. Marinette giggled as she hugged them back. When realised the hug they looked at each other and smirked. Marinette's smile fell as she raised a brow.

"What are you thinking about huh??" Marinette asked them worriedly.

"We will help you!!" Luchia exclaimed.

"I will make you the most beautiful girl ever." Carla told her grinning.

"He will be head over heels for you that he won't dare to imagine his life without you." Mia said while jumping up and down clapping.