Chapter 1*Someone special *

"Marinette dupain-cheng!!" Said a high pitched voice after the hatch opened.

"CHLOE!!! ALYA!! What are you doing here girls??!!" Said the blunette with a surprised voice.

"NO!! You what do you think you are doing wearing clothes like that?? Where are you going to without us!!" said an ombrè girl.

"Sorry Al, I have to go the airport." Marinette apologized.

"WHAT!! Marinette don't tell me you are moving to somewhere else without even telling ME!!" said the blonde girl.

"No Chlo, don't worry I am just getting someone from there" Marinette said with a happy and excited voice......and a bit of sadness which they didn't seem to notice.

"And who might this someone be??" Alya asked in a questioning look.

"Someone special and enough. I have to go, bye." Marinette answered while she is hurrying downstairs opening the hatch.

Alya and Chloe looked at each other with a confused look about who is this mysterious one.

"Who do you think is the one Marinette is so excited to see??" Chloe asked.

"I bet she is a girl. How about you??" Alya asked in a confident tone.

"A boy. If you loss are going to go to the school without glasses for a week." Chloe told Alya in a confident voice while flipping her hair

"And you are going to tell Nathaniel about your crush on him tomorrow!!"
Alya told Chloe in a teasing manner.

"WHAT! ALYA. YOU. CAN'T. BE. SERIOUS." Chloe told her shouting while stopping at every word to make sure she understands.

"No... And you are doing it." Alya told Chloe in a calm air like she didn't know that she was being shouted at.

---------------------------------------------------------

At the Airport

Marinette waited in front of the gate of the passengers who came from America until she spotted a boy with a red cap and then went behind him standing on her tip toes covering his eyes

"Guess whoooo??" Marinette asked him while still covering his eyes. The boy seemed to be in a deep thought

"hmmmmm..... Let me think....Is it my blueberry????"

"Bingo.... Congratulations!!!!" She giggled while uncovering his eyes

"Awww.....I missed you Marinette" The boy turned while hugging her so tight

"I missed you too Nino....My DJ" Marinette chuckled while hugging him back. They stayed like that for a while then eventually broke apart

"C'mon Nino....Mama made you your favorite cookies today!!" Marinette said while dragging him by his wrist.

"Tiki knows me too well...I missed her cookies!!!!"Nino chuckled then stopped suddenly.

"What's wrong DJ....Aren't you starving????" Marinette asked raising a brow.

Nino didn't answer her but took off his hat and put it on her head then putted his hand around her neck.

"We don't want you to get a sun attack, do we???" Nino asked.

Marinette crossed her arms while she pouted "Nino!!! You know I don't like hats." Marinette whined.

"Well......That means you are still the Marinette I know." Nino said his expression unreadable.

"Is that a bad thing??"She asked while eyeing him curiously.

"Pshhhh......That's a good thing of course blueberry." Nino told her while playing the cool dude.

"Well....Looks like you didn't change too yourself DJ" Marinette said in a playful manner.

They then chuckled while getting out of the airport.

---------------------------------------------------------

At the miraculous bakery

Alya and Chloe were waiting for Marinette to come with this 'Special Someone' from the airport.

Just then Marinette and Nino entered while laughing. Nino's hand was on Marinette's shoulder while Marinette's hand was on his back.

The two girls looked at each other with wide eyes and dropped jaw. Marinette never mentioned this boy to them, let alone them being so close.

Chloe whispered to Alya "Do you know who is he??"

"No clue bee" Alya answered her eyeing the boy.

"There is something special about him!!" Marinette whisper-yelled.

Alya looked at Chloe with a questioning look.

"Marinette never and I mean never let a guy hold her hand and here they are almost hugging!!" Chloe whisper-yelled at Alya which her eyes widened even more at the releazion of her friend.

"Mama!!!Papa!!! We're back" Marinette shouted to her parents.

"Hey honey...Who is with--"Tiki stopped talked as her eyes widened and she left the empty tray from her hand to let it crush on the floor putting her hands on her mouth gasping while tears forming in her eyes.

"P-Plagg!!! PLAGG COME HERE!!" Tiki shouted to her husband that came quickly hearing her.

"Tiki!!What's wrong??Why are you-" Plagg stopped questioning his wife as he came to realize who was the boy standing here with Marinette. His eyes widened as he looked at Tiki.

"Please... Tell me I am not hallucinating Plagg." Tiki asked her husband looking at him with teary eyes. Plagg wasn't better as his eyes began tearing.

Alya and Chloe looked at Plagg and Tiki with a confused look. Then their eyes went to Nino and Marinette as they get more confused. Nino's eyes begin to tear with his hands beside him. Marinette was looking sad while wrapping her arms around his shoulders hugging him tightly from the side.

"M-Mama... Nino j-just came and he is tired. We will be in m-my room." Marinette's voice cracked and seems hurt.... she tried to stand still and not to break down in sobs as she supported Nino up to her room.

Alya looked at Chloe not understanding anything about it. Which she seemed to be the same.... Plagg was hugging Tiki who was crying so much.

The two girls decided that it is not the time for questions so they left the bakery quietly.

"Any ideas??" Chloe asked.

"Believe me bee... I don't know anything but it hurts me to see my best friend so hurt." Alya answered Chloe with an unusually quiet voice.

"Yeah... I saw that she was trying not to cry and I am sure she did it so the boy beside her won't break down more than he is" Chloe told Alya which only nodded thinking about that boy and the reason her best friend was going to cry.

I am mysterious I know... 😜 You will know the reason in the next chapters

Stay miraculous ~