Chapter 5*The announcement*

The bell rang and the students started leaving the classes to go home. Marinette waited for Nino until he grabbed his things and then they started heading to the bakery.

"Marinette!!!" Alya shouted to Marinette trying to have her attention.

"Yes, Alya?? What's wrong Chloe??" The blunette turned her head to see her friends running towards her.

"Where are you going, Marinette??" Chloe asked giving glances to Nino from the corner of her eye.

"To the bakery!!! Me and Nino have a lot to catch up. Right Nino???" Marinette told them then looked at Nino.

"Whatever you want my blueberry I will do it!" Marinette giggled.

"When was the last time you guys saw each other??" Alya asked.

"2 Years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 6 hours, 46 minutes, 45 seconds." Nino answered.

"2 Years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 6 hours, 46 minutes, 40 seconds." Marinette answered.

They said in unison then they looked at each other. Marinette made the 'I won' look and Nino made the 'Not again' look.

"Well DJ looks like I won again." Marinette said smirking.

"Wait.... What??? What did she won?" Alya and Chloe asked.

"Marinette?!!!" Nino looked at Marinette in disbelief. "Please don't tell me that since I left you didn't play wh-" Nino was cut off by Marinette slapping her hand on his mouth.

"No, I didn't. And I dare you to say the name." Marinette looked at him dead in the eye. Nino gulped raising his hands on the air then Marinette realised his mouth.

"Now we have to go see you guys." Marinette told them walking away with Nino.

Alya and Chloe looked at each other with confusion.

"Any ideas?" Chloe asked.

"Not a bit. But my reporter radar is starting to work." Alya answered in confidence.

---------------------------------------------------------
With Adrien

Adrien entered his room and flew to his bed he started thinking about Marinette and the new boy Nino.

They seem to be so close. Are they dating?? No. Marinette will tell us besides he is not her type right?? Right. They aren't dating.

Wait..... Why do I care about Marinette's love life?? I don't care about it. I am just trying to protect my friend. Yeah. But Marinette was so out going with him. What are they???

The boy Nino said that he is not dating anyone right now but what if they like each other??? Wait.... Why am l afraid from this thought?? No no stop Adrien.

Adrien growled and put his hands on his face. I better get some sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------
The next week

Marinette and Nino are still coming to school together. Alya and Chloe didn't figure that they are cousins but they knew that they are friends and nothing more.

Adrien is still trying to figure out what is he feeling for Marinette. Nino is now living in his mother's home. He figured about Marinette's love life and is teasing her.