Chapter 34*Spilling the beans*

After the rehearsal ended it was still about 15 minutes before the gates to the stadium could be opened.

Marinette, who is now Iris, Talia and Ariana went to do their makeup and hair.

Five minutes after the gates were opened Marinette received a text from her boyfriend telling her that they arrived and another message from Mia telling her that Zylan is with her now.

She was really excited to start.

"Let's set this stadium on fire." Marinette exclaimed to her friends as the two of them smiled at her nodding their heads and cheering.

The concert was a huge success. Millions of people came. It started with celebrate and ended with higher. Everyone was so hyped and the cheers filled the place. Lolirock was happy and so were their fans.

Iris did some songs by herself as an apology for her disappearance.

After almost 3 hours the performance was over. Marinette was really tired that she almost passed out the moment Adrien hugged her.

"You were wonderful out there bugaboo." Adrien said hugging her tightly.

Marinette hugged him back taking in his scent. "I am so tired right now kitty. Mind if I sleep on you now??" Marinette murmured earning a chuckle from the boy.

"Well. I wouldn't mind but I think Nino is gonna kill me." Marinette pecked from under Adrien's shoulder to find Nino raising a brow at them.

"Nino." Marinette said pulling away from Adrien. "Hey bro. You know that I love you right??? I wanna sleep." Marinette said hugging him.

Nino sighed in defeat. He knew that she was tired. How couldn't he?? He can literally feel her energy and it is so exhausted.

"Okay." Nino said. "I'll let it slide just this time."

"Thanks bro." Marinette mumbled.

"Come here." Alya exclaimed grabbing Marinette from her collar and away from Nino.

"Alya!!!" Marinette argued pouting.

"You were awesome girl!!!" Alya exclaimed.

"Of course I was." Marinette said flipping her hair like Chloe once she saw her.

"Rediclious. Utterly ridiculous." Chloe exclaimed. "You were redicliousy awesome out there. Oh and guess what??? Nathaniel was so surprised that I didn't talk to him today. Looks like that ridiculous rule will work in my favor." Chloe rambled causing Marinette to giggle.

"Good for you Chlo." Marinette told her smiling. "Now guess what??" Marinette said in annoyance.

"What??" Alya asked.

"We have fitting tomorrow and that's the worst thing ever." Marinette groaned. "Let's go. I want to sleep."

Everyone laughed at Marinette as she sped up to the limo.

***

The next morning Marinette woke up and went to eat breakfast in the hotel restaurant.

She wore a green crop top with a small circle cut at the center paired with a pair of black leggings. She wore a mustard jacket and a pair of orange snickers.

Once she entered she was her friends already there.

Chloe, who was looking at her phone, wore a blue crop top with a short skirt. She wore a red jacket paired with a pair of blue heels.

Nino, who was sitting next to Alya and obviously resisting the argue to act like a lovey dovey couple, was wearing an orange shirt with a pair of blue jeans. He wore his orange cap paired with a pair of orange snickers.