Chapter 2*So close*

Marinette and Nino was sitting on her chaise. Marinette hugging Nino by his side tighten her grip on his shoulders while Nino resting his head on her shoulder crying and sobbing silently. Marinette put her head on his while comforting him by trailing circles on his back.

The silent wasn't uncomfortable.... but at the same time it wasn't comfortable. The only sound was Nino's sobs. Marinette decided to break the silence and lighten up the mood.

"Well.... Looks like I was wrong after all. You did change." Marinette told Nino playfully

"W-What do you m-mean??" Nino asked looking up at her

"You see....as far as I remember you were the one comforting me and I was the one crying but looks like I am not the crying baby anymore!!" Marinette told him teasingly while quickly standing up running to her hatch to escape downstairs.

"HEY..... Marinette watch your back because I won't let it go!!" Nino said running after her while pretending to be mad.

Marinette laughed running out of the bakery and to the park.

"Nino." Marinette whined.
"You became so slow." Marinette ran faster knowing that there is no way to escape from him the moment she said those words.

Marinette entered the park not daring to look behind her laughing aloud causing several eyes to look at her but she didn't care about the people around her.

All she wanted was to spend sometime with her best friend like old days, before that accident.

"Busted!!" Nino exclamation while throwing his hands around Marinette's neck causing her to stop in her track giggling at her friend.

"HEY..... I thought I finally got faster than you." Marinette whined still giggling softly.

"Well my blueberry......you actually got a little faster." Nino said playfully knowing fully well that she wasn't running at her full speed.

"WOW...... My DJ himself is admitting that I got a little faster!!! What a honor." Marinette chuckled titling her head back to look at him.

"Hey..... What do you want to do??" Nino asked obliviously doesn't want to be back to the bakery.

"Hmmmmm...... How about ice-cream!!" Marinette exclaimed.

"Nah.... Don' wanna." Nino grumbled.

"Even if our favorite place still exists??" Marinette asked knowing that she won by the glint in his eyes.

"Wait... It is still there!!" Nino asked in excitement almost drooling. Marinette giggled at his behavior.

"Yep" Marinette said pooping the 'P' while playfully shoving him away by his nose.

"Then ice-cream it is!!!" Nino said dragging her by her wrist while she laughed at him.

In the meanwhile a certain blondie was having a photoshoot then happened to see them. Nino hugging Marinette while she laughed. He didn't understand what were they saying but only sentences which he barely heard them.

"Well my blueberry......you actually got a little faster."

"WOW...... My DJ himself is admitting that I got a little faster!!! What a honor" Marinette chuckled titling her head back to look at him.

Wait.... Why is he calling her 'My blueberry' and WHY is Marinette calling him 'My DJ'.

"Hey..... What do you want to do??"

"Hmmmmm...... How about ice-cream!!" Marinette exclaimed.

Wait..... Is MARINETTE asking the boy to hang out???

He couldn't hear what the boy responded but he heard Marinette all too well.

"Even if our favorite place still exists??"

The boy's eyes shined suddenly. He couldn't hear the rest of their conversation but he saw the boy dragging Marinette by the wrist while she only laughed.

Why is Marinette so happy hanging out with that boy??? And why is she letting him be that close to her??? He knew Marinette well and he knew that she don't let any guy even hold her hand. So who is that boy???

He snapped from his little dozen off by someone shouting at him.

"Adrien..... The camera is here... Now look like your mom made spaghetti." Vincent snapped at Adrien who shoot him his best fake smile.

Will Adrien admit that he is the slightest bit jealous even to himself or will he protect his 'just a friend'?

Stay miraculous ~