Chapter 11*A secret revealed and a broken heart*

At the palace

Marinette went to her room after she told the young royalties to go and change first.

When Marinette finished the 4 ladies knocked on the door.

She was wearing a red Chinese dress with white and red flower in the side. She was wearing her hair in a low bun.

"Come in. It is open." Marinette said knowing who is knocking.

"Deeeets!!!" Mia ran into the room and flew to the bed.

"OK OK." Marinette giggled.

"What happened there??" Ran asked.

"I will tell you everything." Marinette told them.

Then she started telling them every detail about what happened in the school.

"How was the day???" Luchia asked.

"The best one ever." She exclaimed.

"Did he notice the outfit and the hair style???" Clara asked.

"I don't know about it." She blushed slightly.

"Buuuut???." They all asked in unison.

Marinette blushed more. "I think I saw him staring at me??" She told them more like a question.

"Ninoooo!!!" They all shouted.

Nino was on the phone with Alya when he heard shouting. He quickly shoved the phone in his pocket and ran towards the voice thinking that Alya hang up. Not knowing that she quickly went to Adrien so they could listen together.

"What's wrong??? What happened here???" He asked panicked. Then he saw his third nightmare. The 4 ladies in the room with their eviley smirks.

"I see there is no problem here at all Sooooo..... Bye." Nino tried to run out of the room.

Key word : tried

The ladies pushed him in the the room and locked the door.

"If you are thinking about what I am thinking about then." He looked at Marinette.

"Help me blueberry." He begged.

"Sorry DJ. But I am in the same situation as you." She told him.

"So Nino." Ran started.

"Tell us about how the day went." Clara continued.

"And especially about." Luchia trailed.

"How did this boy Adrien react to Marinette today." Mia finished.

Nino gulped and quickly went to sit on the bed. "I will tell you everything. Just. Don't do it."

On the other hand Alya and Adrien was listening to the conversation. Alya was confused while Adrien was blushing when he remembered the way he thought about Marinette when they were in the school.