𝐺𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙

•𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗼•

TW! Ab*se will be mentioned, s*icide, and self harm will be in this chapter! Also drugs will be mentioned

𝑁𝐴𝑅𝑅𝐴𝑇𝑂𝑅 𝑃𝑂𝑉

𝗬/𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 the halls having people look down at her. They always treated her as if she was some sort of monster. Everybody hated her for no reason. It was like a trend to hate her. She just wanted everything to stop. She hated this life of hers. It was unbearable. Once people found out that she was being abused they used it against her.

They would always say

"Your parents don't even love u"

"I'm surprise you're not dead"

"Go k*ll yourself"

And the list went on. It was a cruel world and she Couldn't fix it. As much as she wanted to end things she couldn't. Before her grandmother passed away, she promised her that she would finish high school and leave that hellhole that her parents call home.

She wanted her to be proud of her. And that was hard when she wasn't there physically.

Once y/n reached her locker and opened it to have millions of papers fall out of it. The hallway filled with laughter and  flashing lights going off from people's phones.

She picked up on of the papers that was on the floor and it said

"Go k*ll yourself you pig"

Tears started to tickle her eyes. She wiped them away before they came out. She didn't want to cry now. That was a sign of weakness that she didn't want to show.

She walked to class having people look at her.

"Ms y/l/n you're late"

"I'm sorry" she whispered

"She was too busy c*tting herself" said a classmate

They class laughed at her. She looked down sitting down in her seat

"Enough" was all the teacher had to say

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

Y/n walked down the streets of new jeresy taking the long way. She was mentally and physically tired. She really wanted to continue but the pain wasn't bearable anymore.

It felt like a battle everyday. Trying to stay happy when everybody didn't want to see you happy was hard. Having your own parents abuse you wasn't making it better.

Instead of them protecting you from the bullies, they were the bullies.

She had no one. And as she laid in her bed she finally thought.

"𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑚 𝑖 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?"

"𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒"

She finally let out the tears letting her loud sobs fill the room. Luckily her parents weren't home. They were probably having a threesome with some guy to get drugs off of it.

Y/n sobbed curling up in a ball letting all the pain out. She couldn't stop. It was a constant thing. Once she started to cry she couldn't stop. After an hour of crying she finally go up.

She wasn't happy anymore. She felt like nothing was left for her.

She got up taking a thick marker with her.

Finally taking a last look at her house she began to walk towards the bridge.

Y/n looked at the stars memorizing them. She always like the night better. It was much more peaceful. She felt safer.

Making it to the bridge she smiled. She began to write her feelings onto the Bridge. It was sort of a death note.

Once she finished she through the marker on the ground. She took a deep breath standing on the bridge. She looked up into the sky enjoying the view. It was beautiful. She was About to jump off when she heard a voice being her.

"Wait please don't jump"

She looked behind her to see a short kid with fluffy hair. He had his Hands out for her to grab

"You don't even know me so leave me alone" she said turning her back to him

"No please don't do it. It's not worth it. Trust me."

"Yes it is. The pain will finally go away" she said with teary eyes

"No. I promise you it won't help. I lost my friend to suicide and it's not easy loosing someone so please don't do it" he said with his voice cracking at the end

"Don't you want to grow up? Find love? Have a family?"

She looked down

"Please u have so much more years to come. Please"

She started to cry

"I just want it to be over" she whispered

"Ik it's not easy but if u Just give it time-"

"I already did. It feels like I have been waiting forever. If I end it all at least I will get to be happy with my best friend"

"Who's your best friend?" He asked getting closer

"My grandmother" she whispered

"Look at me"

She looked up at him to see that he had red eyes

"I don't think your grandmother would want to see you up there at such a young age. Make her proud and live your life. You just got to be a little bit more patient. If you end it too early you will regret it. So please don't leave. Stay for your grandmother"

Y/n started to fall onto her knees not being able to hold anything in anymore. Kairi caught her and took her off before she could jump.

She fell onto the floor with loud sobs coming out of her. It was painful to watch her breakdown but she had kairi there with her.

Who knew that day Would be that day she would change.

I guess miracles do happen. Kairi was a blessing. Her miracle.

Her 𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙.

Thank you for 18k! I appreciate so much! 💓