𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 ☄️

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I was in English class sitting next to Alejandro doing my work. I felt something on my thigh and I looked down to see ales hand on my leg. I looked at him to see him smirking while looking at the teacher. This was normal for him so I ignored it. He does this to me all the time. He even does it in front of the boys and doesn't seem to mind. I like ale but I'm not crazy about him like all his little fans. I have known him since forever and I always had a feeling that I would have a crush on him. Just look at him. His smile is just so cute. His dimples always pops out and it makes it 10 times better. And when he laughs it brightens up any room and don't get my started on his jawline. His whole personality is just amazing but he's very overprotective. Kind of possessive you might say. Every time a guy comes near me he always gets mad. Idk why he does this maybe he's jealous? No. Why would he be jealous of another guy talking to me. I'm not even special. He can have any girl why would he want me? My thoughts got interrupted when I felt a pair of eyes on the back of my neck. I look behind me to see Samy staring at me. He flashed me a smile while I did the same. I turned back to feel ale staring at me.

"What was that y/n?" Ale whispered

"Wdym?" I said taking notes

"Why did he smile at you?"

"Ale it was just a smile I didn't want to be rude and not give one back"

"Well you could of" he mumbled

"Well maybe I didn't want to" I said smiling

The bell rang making the whole class get up. I got my stuff as quick as I could trying to avoid ale. I was making my way to my locker when I got interrupted

"Hey y/n "

I turned to see Samy.

"Hey Samy"

"I saw you in class and I thought you looked really pretty"

"Oh thank you you look really pretty too" my eyes widen. Oh no

He chuckled while my cheeks got red

"I-I  didn't mean it like that I meant that -"

"I know what you meant and thank you I think I'm pretty cute too" 

"Don't flatter yourself there" we laughed and looked at each other for a minute. Why was I nervous?

"Uh I was wondering if you would like to come with me to the movies?"

I was in shock. I mean yeah Samys cute but me? Fuck it At this point I don't care if I get embarrassed I just want to have a good time

"Uh sur-"

"She's busy"

I looked back to see ale. I looked at him while he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Really?" Samy said raising and eyebrow

"Yeah she has to help me take care of my brother"

I was mad at this point. Ale still had his hands around my waist while he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"So are you really busy y/n?"

I was about to say something when ale whispered In my ear

"You don't want to get punished now do you?" I got goosebumps when I felt his soft lips on my neck. I stood still and looked down.

"Sorry Samy but I am busy"

"Oh that's fine I hope we could go another time"

"Yeah"

He left leaving Ale and I alone. I then noticed nobody else in the hallway.

I pushed him off of me and faced him.

"What was that ?" I said clearly mad

"What was what ?" He said innocently

"Omg don't act all innocent ale you know what you did "

"I have no idea what you're talking about " he chuckled

"Whatever I'm done with you " I started walking away to be pulled into a closet. The door closed pinning me onto it.

"What did you say?"

I looked down trying to avoid contact with him.

He got closer while putting his hand around me neck. He had one hand on the wall. He kept staring at me but I wasn't giving in.

"I'm going to repeat myself again. What did you say?" He put his hand higher up my neck making my head face him. He came closer making our lips almost touch.

There was a pause

"You don't know how bad I want you right now"  he said.

Our lips were so close that one move would of made us kiss. Out of nowhere he smashed his lips on me kissing me harshly and passionately. I gave in and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close as possible. My hands got tangled in his hair. I felt him slip in his tongue into my mouth. I denied at first but he tightened his grip on my neck Making me gasp a little bit.

We continued kissing each other more and more until we couldn't breath. he bit my lip pulling it back into place. Our now swollen and red lips Rested on each other. We stood in silence trying to catch our breath.

"Your mine y/n" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You belong to me. Nobody. I mean nobody can look at you or even think about you. I am the only one that should be doing that. You are 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 and nobody else's. Do  I make myself clear?"

I didn't know what to say. This the first time he has gotten really mad. Like I said I liked him but I feel like he's too possessive and would be really toxic. ( we love toxic men 🙈❤️😀) 

"Answer me" he said gripping my hips more tightly.

"Yes"

"Good because if you go fucking around with another boy, I swear y/n I will fuck you so hard that you'll be crying for me to stop. I will fuck you till you can't breath "

I just nodded in shock.

He smiled and pecked my lips

"Now i think we should get to class" he smirked.

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 🌚 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 😀👍🏽
1060 words ☄️.