𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗼 🌌

𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 first day in a new school. She was alway a shy and the quite kid. She has never gotten drunk, nor has she done drugs. And that was all because of her brother. Alejandro. Ale was very protective of her. Every since their parents died, he has promised to make them proud by taking care of his little sister. She was a sophomore while he was a junior. It was hard for y/n and it still is. Having a brother that doesn't let you do anything is difficult. But what can you say. This is her lifestyle. And it might just be forever.

As for Mattia he was the opposite. He has done Drugs several time, he had gotten drunk, he has done it all. Every one thinks he has an std but he doesn't. Surprisingly. All he does is stick his dick in places he shouldn't. But he doesn't care. He wasn't soft at all. Or that's what he thought. After he heard that Alejandro was moving to his town he got excited. He heard he had a little sister that was off limits. But we all know he isn't keeping his hands to himself.

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Today my brother and I moved into a new house. We live alone with my aunt living next door. Weird Ik but we like it that way. All my life he has been over protective of me. Ik he's trying to protective me but he does too much. But i always listen to him because I don't want to be a 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.

I got ready for school and made my way downstairs.

"You're not wearing that." I look to see ale in the kitchen eating cereal while on his phone.

"Why not i Always wear this" I walked up to him.

"But We are going into a new school y/n and Ik some of the guys there and they're perverts"

"But-"

"No buts go change it's for your own good"

I looked down and sighed

"I will be waiting in the car and I want you to go change ok"

I nodded and looked down

"Good" he kissed my forehead and made his way to the door

I hate when he does that. I walked upstairs and changed into another outfit.

I got into the car to see Alejandro Stare at me

"Really y/n you didnt  even change"

"But this skirt is longer"

"Fine But only for today because I don't want to be late"

We made it to school and we walked up to the office. We got a few stares but not much. They were mostly staring  at ale. We got our schedules and I had math first.

"Ok I want you to do all your work and make sure to pay attention to your surroundings and to the tea-"

"Ik ale you don't have to keep telling me" I said annoyed

"Ok I just wanted to make sure"

The bell rang and we made our separate ways. I opened the door to see everyone  stare at me.

"Good morning you must be our new student"

"Yes that's me" I said softly

"Well please take a seat"

"Ok ty"

I walked to the back of the classroom and took a seat. Around 10 minutes into the class the door opened and I see a tall guy stand there.

"Polibio you're late again" the teacher scoffed

"Ik " he smiled and made his way to his seat

"Hey who's the new girl?"

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺 :)
621words 🌌