𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟

⚠️ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ⚠️
This may be a sensitive topic to some people. Cancer will be mentioned as well as drugs and drinking.

Also this will be a long chapter so be prepared and take your time. Other than that you may continue :)

Don't play song yet !

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗼🧃

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

𝗜 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 the stick for it to say.

𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚.

Ever since I was 16 I dreamed of having a baby. Ik 16 is young but I don't have much life to live. I got cancer at the age of 16. It was getting worse until I beat it at 17. But it sadly came back a few months ago. I met Mattia at school. He was new and we started to get to know each other. He was known as the bad boy or player of the school. But once he met me he changed. He does look tough in front of people but he has a soft spot for me. He knew about my cancer and but doesn't know that I have it now. But recently he has been tough and hard on me. He's not loving nor nice to me anymore. All he does is work all day  And comes back to take his anger out on me. Sadly for me I have been getting weaker and weaker. I haven't felt motivated on doing anything. But maybe this baby will change everything. A baby is like my dying wish. Maybe I can get loving and caring Mattia back. I was staring at the stick in excitement. I put it in my pants once I heard a door open.

"Hey y/n I'm home"

I walked down the stairs of our shared home. I got up to hug him.

"Hi"

"Hey" he said pushing me off

"Um I made you dinner it's in the refrigerator"

"Thank you" he says making his way to the kitchen.

"I got a surprise for you" I said with a smile

"And what is that?" He said smiling from my excitement

"Well I will let you eat first"

"Alright then. will I like the surprise?" He said holding me by my waist

"I hope"

"Ok"

1𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when I felt Mattia come in

"Sooo what's the surprise?"

"Wait"

I wiped my mouth.

"Close your eyes"

He hesitates before closing his eyes.

I took out the stick held it in front of him.

"Open!"

I smiled at him to see his expression change.

My smile goes down seeing his eyes go dark.

He takes the pregnancy test out of my hand to examine it better.

"We're having a baby!" I said trying to lighten up the mood

"You said you were on a pill!" He scolded

"I am" I said putting my hands down

"Clearly your not!" He throws the stick on the floor causing me to flinch a little.