𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗼 〽️

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

𝗜 𝗛𝗜𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗧 feeling fear crawl up my Spine.

I was hiding from Mattia. We broke up mutually not even 24 hours ago. We were just taking a break from each other.

But I guess he didn't want that.

"Y/N COME OUT IF YOU DONT WANT THINGS TO GET WORSE"

I was terrified. When Mattia gets aggressive it's not a good sign. I was shaking in my cold closet hearing his footsteps coming closer.

"Come out baby. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk" he said in a sweet voice. But I wasn't buying it

I closed my eyes shut hoping that he would go away.

𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I heard light breathing coming from the closet. I knew she was in there. I opened the door slowly to see y/n curled up into a ball with her eyes closed. She was scared. She feared me. I didnt want that but she didn't listen to. So now she has to face the punishment.

"There you are"

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"Please Mattia stop"

"NO! YOU DIDNT FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!"

He threw my on the floor causing me to hit my head on the floor.

I winced and looked up to see Mattia with a gun.

"Mattia?" I said terrified

He loaded it and pointed it to me.

"You know I love you right?" He said calmly

A few tears went down my cheeks as I sniffled.

"Answer me"

"Yes"

He bent down caressing my cheeks.

"You were my biggest blessing. Bringing me joy everyday. You didn't judge me like the others that's why I love you"

He got up aiming the gun at me again.

"Mattia please don't. We can work this out but please don't shot"

"I'm sorry baby but if I can't have you nobody can"

"Stop" I said

"I love you"

"No mattia! Please"

"Save me a spot in hell "

I was about to say something when I felt a pain to my chest. I feel to the ground laying on my back. I held my wound seeing the red blood drip down the sides of me.

I looked up to see Mattia with his eyes filled with tears.

"Tia" I whispered

"𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 ." He said going on his knees

He kissed my lips and continued to stare at me.

He finger went through my hair softly as he smiled down at me.

Was he happy?

Did he feel proud?

Is he happy that I'm dying?

Or was he just in pain?

I couldn't tell

As saw as his face became blurry. I took one last breath until my eyes finally shut.

𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

His eyes were bloodshot red. Cops sirens were heard all around him. He drove on the wrong side of the road not looking back.

After killing y/n he then realized what he did. He killed the love of his life.

The person he planned a future with. Over jealousy.

It got to him. He wouldn't be able to deal with the pain.

So he wanted to stop it.

End it forever.

Blood was covered all over  his hands and shirt as he held onto the steering  wheel even tighter. Besides him was the gun he used. He wasn't feeling anything. Too many emotions were going through his head.

Cops were heard telling him to stop. But he didn't.

He stopped the car near a field. He held the gun to his head walking backwards.

"If you come any closer I will shot  myself."

He walked backward while cops came closer. 

He put the gun down and laughed.

They looked at him as he were going insane. It was because he was.

"I killed her"

"I killed the love of my life"

"My future wife"

"Sir I'm going to have you to-"

A gunshot was fired.

They looked at the boy's dead body. A hole right through the side of his head.

He was gone.

As well as her.

"17 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮/𝙛/𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙟𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚. 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙩. 𝘼𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 17 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 10 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚. 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙪𝙩  𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. "

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼. 😐
747 words 〽️