𝐶𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 🖤

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉
𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 laying in my bed watching Netflix on my laptop when someone texted me. I picked up my phone from the nightstand to see that ale messaged me.

𝗔𝗹𝗲 🖤
Come over.
𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑛

I already knew what that meant. I didn't want to do anything. I was finally in a relationship and I didn't want to ruin it. Before I got with mar, ale and I were friends with benefits or fuck buddies. We said no feelings attached but my dumbass feel for him. He made me feel special or different. It's really hard to describe it but let's just say I caught feelings. I wasn't in the mood for anything so I ignored him.

5 minutes later I got another text from him again.

𝗔𝗹𝗲🖤
Come over

𝗔𝗹𝗲🖤
Come on y/n you know you want to

𝗬/𝗻 ❤️
Actually I really don't

𝗔𝗹𝗲🖤
Oh come on. Pls

𝗬/𝗡❤️
No.  Ale, I already told you that I am with mar.

𝗔𝗹𝗲 🖤
Mar is cheating on you how many times do I have to tell you !

𝗬/𝗻 ❤️
There is no proof of that

𝗔𝗹𝗲🖤
What if I have proof will you come over?

𝗬/𝗻 ❤️
Idk

𝗔𝗹𝗲🖤
Just come over y/n plz

𝗬/𝗻❤️
Fine but we're not doing anything

𝗔𝗹𝗲🖤
We'll see about that ;)
𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑛

I sighed and got up from my bed. I did miss ale but I am with mar. I had sweats on with a bra but I didn't want to change so I just got a jacket and zipped it up and left. I drove to ale's place and knocked on the door. The door immediately swung open showing ale with no shirt on. His toned abs, and sharp jawline make me fall harder for him.

"You came " he smiled

"I felt like I had no ch-"

He cut me off by dragging me in and closing the door. Once the door was closed he pushed me against it. He came closer to me making our bodies press together. I looked into his eyes while he looked into mine. Our lips were only inches away. In one swift move our lips would collide.

"Ale get off of me I didn't come here to do anything with you" I said trying not to touch his lips.

⚠️ ok this seems like smut but it's not at the same time 🌚⚠️

"So you're telling me when I do this you don't feel anything?" He said while putting his lips on my neck leaving soft wet kisses.             (👁👄👁)

My breathing was starting to get heavy as he sucked on my soft spot.

He continued to suck and kiss my neck leaving hickies all over (I spelled that wrong🌚) I tried to hold in my moans but couldn't. I let out a soft moan feeling him smirk into my neck.